Why doesn't this site have limits for users?

Why don't this site have limits for users like age limits or category limits?

In the original GAG site, it's a Turkish website called "KS" (kizlarsoruyor. com) has a lot of limits compared to this website. e. g if you are under 18 years old, you can't register to KS, if you are under xper level 4, you can not post to the sexual behavior section. It's not fair in my opinion, this website should have it's own limits too. I'm sure as hell KS and GAG owners are the same people already. It's very injustice.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess they want to maximize number of users, so there is essentially no minimum age requirement, and it makes the site increasingly unattractive to people over 22 or so, with endless 'rate me' and 'why does he stare' and 'am I bisexual' questions from 14 year olds.

What Girls Said 7

• Even more limits/restrictions? Why would you ever want that?
    I believe restrictions are more than enough already.

Plus, practically speaking this site's purpose it to attract new members, so it would be like an autogoal if they considered putting more restrictions.

As for the minimum age... are you kidding me? Even if they didn't "allow" users registering under 18, they could just as easily create an account with a fake age. So that would be kind of pointless.
    Plus, what's wrong with welcoming users under 18? They have their own issues to sort out and their own voice. Why do you support ageism?

• Then go and tell the ADMIN that, then he shouldn't be unfair, he should make KS a FREE website like this too.

• This site doesn't have limits like that because the owners are trying to expand and get more users. If they had limits, it wouldn't be as big or bring them in as much money. KS is already a big site, it gets a lot more traffic than GAG so they are able to impose more restrictions on that site.

• This website doesn't need to open itself for under18 people to become a more popular website. I don't want to see little kids in a website like this. This website will expand already because it's English , so it's global. It will even be bigger than KS in the future. KS is probably bigger than this site for now because it's older.

• pretty much this i think. The English version of GaG is playing catchup to the turkish version, so they are doing everything they can here to increase the userbase and increase revenues

• @Asker cool. You can go tell the admins that. www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Don't tell us, tell the admin.

• That's why I created this question on the GAG section, little kid.

• @Asker, that wasn't very nice.

• Not even close to the same age as my father. Why would I respect you, anyway? You can't respect me, so why should I try?

• I don't think it should have limits, some younger people may want to know more or get advice from stuff like that, it's to educate them

• These kind of websites may damage the psychology of people who are just 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 yo.

• I don't think this sites can damage their mind, the world and all things in it can

• You want more limitations both places, instead of no limitations on both? -.-'

• well it doesn't matter anymore, okay then just bring freedom to another one too.

• I wouldn't allow my child on gag , especially since the person's exact age is shown now

What Guys Said 8

• G@G is actually the original site, KS was released after G@G.

They are two very different communities and cultures, therefore the rules and restrictions will differ.

• But as I said you are already the same person with KS's owner, right? Then KS should be a free website like this too. They should be equal to each other.

• Different cultures, different people, different rules. Each community demands a tailored set of rules based on what you guys do.

• Gag used to have more.

They dropped them because western users just lied about their age and asked sexual questions elsewhere :p

• Because all the owners care about is gettibg more users.

• I have no problems with kiddos being on here and that the restrictions are not so tight. It feels more "open".

• Because in this site there's freedom and we want it to remain that way, if you don't like freedom of speech go to the turkish version

• I'm 17. I might be underage in your book but in my country I'm just as much as an adult as any of you. Anything you're legal to do, so am I. Besides... people will just lie about their ages

• Pardon me sir, but are you the US Government?

• Yeah the old GAG was too strict. I think it's a good thing. What does it matter? They will still take down any inappropriate posts

• just remember you were a kid yourself once

• when you have a little daughter, who's just 9 yo, would you let her to visit these kind of websites?

• Probably not. I don't think a 9 year old would really be interested in this site. The youngest I've seen on here would be 13. I don't think there's anything wrong with that age group asking genuine questions or giving genuine opinions. As long as it's all above board and some slimy guy isn't talking to them.