People... needs your honest opinion about this website?

Well... this site rocks.. but let's have a poll..

• this website is EXACTLY what I'm looking for
  • it's good... helps me sometimes
  • it needs some more features
  • like any other Q&A website

Most Helpful Guy

• Concept is cool and way better than experience project but lots of people are ignorant and closed minded but it's the Internet... where anti socials, depressed and the bitter flourish.

What Girls Said 6

• It's pretty cool, I guess. Could have a few little things to make it better, but it's pretty cool. I guess.

• It's cool.. Pretty cool

• I like it enough that this is the only social media account I have xD. It's AWESOME (*˘︶˘*)

• The site is okay; a good time waster. I freaking hate most of the people here though.

• Oh maaaan... what an angry girl here.. every corner of the web have this kind of people..

• Yes, but they show face more often here. And I'm not angry, I just don't sugarcoat.

• Sometimes I hate it -_-

• its annoying.

What Guys Said 4

• It is more and more oriente to teens or even subteens. But if you have the patience to wade through all the rate me and 'am I big' questions, it's still a place you can connect and get valuable insights.

• I like this site. I think it's pretty good. It's not self absorbent like Facebook and Twitter is. Here you can genuine conversations with almost anyone and if you choose to, you can be completely anonymous to other users. They don't have to know your name. Who you are isn't important here. What you have to say and ask is.

• It's an awesome website basically

• Its like an advanced gender studies section from yahoo answers. Buncha butthurt white knights and angry feminists who ignore reality.