Why is GAG single?

Why is it single? Is it because the admin had devoted too much time on GAG and this is why they have no partner or?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I wanted to ask the same question but I am scared of member post. I guess he's single and that's why he wanted to ask questions from girls and hence invented the site GirlsAskGuys. (JK)

• This account is the official account speaking on behalf of the entire admin team and the site itself, it can't be in a relationship or single, or married, or divorced.

• It isn't single though. English version of GaG is currently dating the turkish version of GaG. There's a bit of an age gap, but its all good

• I guess it's like most of us can't find true love.. lol

• Single as... ever. Single and rdy to mingle baby ;3
    Ma body is rdy 👄💋

• It's a website? How can websites go on dates?

• It got no gender,, I think

• how can a website be single or married basically?

• I can't believe after all the help we've given him he's still single. What a bum.

• yeah... i mean we could've expected him to be dating some high ranked Xper or a popular MyTake, but i think he likes to keep it real and is searching for true love and not some popular myTake bitch

• ooooooor... there are plenty of HTML in the sea!

• LOL That too!

What Girls Said 3

• Because it is a mirror of the majority of its userbase.

• GAG is a website.. how can websites go on dates? its just can't happen

• Now that's stupid xD
    Websites date? Lol