I will start a G@G movement! from now on I will give MHO to guys most since they being descriminated against. What do G@Gers think should I do this?

Most guys are on single figures while girls are on double figures, just because of positive discrimination.

• yes go ahead
  • NO lame
  • fair play
Its not me, I`m trying to start a movement and a lot of other guys would follow suit and girls MHO % would decrease. lol
By the way I`m not serious I was just looking for opinions from G@Gers about the issue, it was reveling to see a lot of guys felt as I do they are being discriminated against

Most Helpful Guy

• hot chicks come here, get their attention and inflate their heads and leave without establishing any relationship but will have many followers.

these people dont like responding or being interactive with opinion givers.

i already have a movement to not feed them so much so they can be in everyones reality not their own... who wants to be around snobs who are hard to deal with right? they eventually hurt themselves too with people they think is worthy of them cause those guys will get tired and bored quick.

• that's the type of bitches I'm trying to bring down

• thnx for mho.

the downvotes couldve been conversation starters but they rather stay anon and be babies.

• two faced bigoted bitches

What Girls Said 24

• Go for it. Who cares?

"Its not me, I`m trying to start a movement and a lot of other guys would follow suit and girls MHO % would decrease. "
    You have great ambitions for your life. I command you.

• A one-man movement... revolutionary...

• Just give your MHO to the person who you think has given the best opinion regardless of gender =\

• Who cares? Only you and your MHOs. No one else.
    WHOO! A USELESS MOVEMENT THAT WILL AFFECT ABSOLUTELY NO ONE! PARTY!!! 🐂💨

• do what u want man, it's ur account lol.

• see you on double digits, explains a pretty profile pic lol

• just curious TBH

• I find guys tend to give me better answers overall to my questions. I have no idea why. The last few questions I posted, the mh has been awarded to guys.

• Do whatever your heart desires. It is your questions.

• Should I give a flying fuck or a crawling one?

• I don't think gender matters. It's how active the user is. I know the very active users are the ones who have the most followers while those who aren't don't have that many followers. There are guys who have 100+ followers but only follow 10 people or something like that.
    For the MHO, I don't really pay much attention to that.

• maybe just go by their MH % that's next to their ages? I honestly never noticed women getting more MH XD

• I actually never thought about it, hmm... But even if what you say its correct, you kinda sound lame dude

• *looks at 8% next to opinion*

• I award MHO to mostly guys here :)

• whatever floats your boat. ;)

• Half the time I give guys most helpful anyways so I don't care

• Haha lol go ahead

• Do whatever.

• you can do, whatever you want =)

• Sure go ahead.

• Not really I don't know how many I have but honestly don't care about it

• Do whatever you want man ! it's a free country : the internet !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GVRtS18xSk

• I'm a " guy" really, can i have the MHO please?

• you picked the wrong gender do another account lol

• your mistake is undo able live as a transgender on g@g

• That doesn't make any sense!

• Some of us realize this is a help site to help others or receive help ourselves, and it's not a popularity contest. It's girls ask guys, guys ask girls. Not girls hate guys, guys hate girls, which is what the site is turning into. You should give MHO to whoever helps you the most, you shouldn't even be thinking about sex or race. I highly doubt you're 25-29. That would be just sad. At least this behavior is expected of a teenager.

• Ironically more guys who answered are in the double digits than girls who answered. Lol.

• I admit I have done that just to score brownie points with that person, but do it rarely

• Yeah, sometimes it's unavoidable. I think we all naturally want to choose the people we like or prefer over others, and a lot of the time people probably subconsciously do it. I try to choose the answer that helps me the most, or if there's not one that helps me in particular, I'll give it to the person who seemed to put the most effort in their answer. If neither, then I would give it to a friend maybe.

• I will no longer answer guy's questions... :-p

What Guys Said 18

• It makes no difference mate. The system is flawed anyway because it is controlled by humans and humans rarely change their mind or opinions so even if someone says something completely untrue or absolutely stupid, if the person asking the question just wanted 'reassurance' that someone else in the world thinks the same, that person will get MHO.

What I am trying to say is it's not positive discrimination, it's females thinking like females and that is never going to change. I think it is far more important to choose the correct answers as much as possible and that people should stop deluding themselves.

Please do not give me MHO for this answer. Give it to a woman that sees sense and reason and argues in such a fashion against you. Do not sink this into a gender war. There are more women on here than men.

• >women more reason to give it to a guy

• Perhaps but not all women are equal. I have only met one woman that has struck every single box. The rest lack intelligence (or pretend they don't have intelligence).

An intelligent woman is worth her weight in gold. Again, I am an advocate for best answer from any gender...

• You girls routinely give MHO to whatever a girl says, regardless of who gives an intelligent answer, and a lot of guys will do the same if the girl posts a sexy user icon. Rarely will a guy favor another guy over a female for MHO> But girls do so routinely.

So yes, you should compensate for this discrimination by giving is guys more of a break.

Good for you! You should get some sort of prize, a reward
    for being free of gender prejudice.

• I don't come here for MHO. So if people want to discriminate against me, that is fine. I try to answer questions to help people, and hopefully I do sometimes.

• sounds really... really sad dude
    media3.giphy.com/media/hoaFB12CCE824/giphy.gif

• Do whatever, although I personally give out MHO based on which answer I like most, and not based on biological sex.

• I've been here for almost a year a frequent poster and have 23 followers... while a chick with a nice body will get that in 2 days. lol

• I hear you

• That's true. Cute girls tend to have a lot of followers. Most of those are guys want to see what they say and maybe look at their pictures.

• It has also to do with how much you're active on here. Im more active than youand appear more on the feed than you so more people see me.

• 0|0
  • syay... more chances to get MHO :-PPPPPPP

• A master in single digit what a shambles just what I`m shining light on

• Suit yourself, who you decide to grant a mho to
    is entirely up to you.

Last I looked, I was at double-digits anyway
    and pretty sure I'm a part of the male population. ^.~

• If you're so sure of this idea, why go anonymous? No one is being discriminated against, people just whine for no reason. If they want MHO they need to give good opinions. Doing this ridiculous idea is technically "discriminating" against women. Either way its petty and ridiculous.

• peterpan is ridiculous

• this is just to highlight the male discrimination that's happening and Peter pan is still for kids

• What male discrimination? Get a grip! If you want something work for it! If they aren't getting MHO maybe its because they aren't giving good enough answers, have you thought of that? But its just SO much easier to blame other people and pretend you are being wronged than to get over yourself and work harder for MHOs. And like I said, its incredibly immature for you to make such a big deal out of this and go anonymous

• Tbh, the community wouldn't exist without the girls. A lot of the guys here end up driving people away. A lot of them are either very bitter about something, or like me, they just dont care about getting mho. I don't believe there is much bias taking place... its just that the women here care more, generally

• I get you the guys here are mostly one sentence opinion givers, but I see bitterness equally distributed

• Gimme dat MHO!

• Well can you pick me as your MHO?

• Lol do whatever you like it won't matter for the rest of us

• Seriously who gives a fk, it's just the internet lol.

• My MHO is just silly only 14 out of 364 opinions got mho.

• Really, really important.