Do you all use this like a recreational social network or only come to ask and answer questions?

I'm new to GirlsAskGuys by a few days, and I was just wondering what you all mainly use it for. It's quite interesting.

• Social Networking
  • Informational purposes
  • Both

Most Helpful Guy

• Time killer
    I don't really talk to peeps on a personal level (bar a few) Thus social site would be ruled out

And I don't ask too many questions any more since gag tightened their belt on removing stuff

So just come on to be nosey hah

What Guys Said 7

• I use it as both, I tend to "hit and run" this site throughout the day. 8-)

• haven't never had a conversation with anyone so I guess can't say I use it as a social networking
    I like to ans questions rarely do I ask
    Use gag to kill time :)

• Both. It doesn't hurt to find some online people to chat with on here while you get information for a better future.

• most of the really active members are younger than I care to associate with. I say B. I've only talked to one other person on here.

• really? you might find some of us young people are more mature than you think... for instance i too happen to like the show "Married with Children" from which the character in your username comes

• Boredom/ social studies

• B. It was fun knowing what goes through the impossible minds of the females.

• As soon as you figure it out, we're going to change the rules again :)

• lol the thing is, I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT A THING.

• Well actually I the one thing I learned is that women are more sensitive/frail than I thought. Easily hurt, I probably hurt my mom/gf with things I've said in the past

• I just do it on my down time.

What Girls Said 9

• definitely both. iv made a few acquaintances here but i do also love asking questions and helping people out. I'm also here to learn.

• To be honest more social networking then informational.

• I'm just bossy and enjoy telling people what to do. Hopefully giving wisdom and improving lives.

• I just got on here because I was bored. I figured I would delete my account the next day but have come to enjoy reading people's questions and posts. There are so many people on here from different areas of the world. It's interesting to see how cultures differ.

• I come here to ask and answer questions. It is rare for me to just casually talk to someone on here.

• Little bit of both I suppose.

• I use it for both but I lean more heavily on the social side.

• I just come to ask and answer! But there are tons of great people on here

• Mainly just answering/asking questions but sometimes social networking