Don't you guys get bored of this site?

I don't understand how people can stay on here for years and years.. people ask the same questions over and over. It was fun at first now it's just annoying. Im close to getting the Amazon giftcard so mine as well redeem it. But once I get it I'm out. I don't get how people don't get sick of being on here 24/7

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree that the questions do get repetitive after a while, so that's why I like to come up with new ways to troll questions I deem as idiotic.

What Guys Said 17

• I've been here for 5 years. I can tell u that back in the day when GaG was still an underground website, the questions, discussions and people, were more interesting.

I still come on here. But the trick is to not spend your entire day here on GaG. I do a lot of "hit and run".

• I'm here for my Amazon gift card too.

I think these people are total morons.

I have no idea what I'm doing here.

It's like paranoid teenager's guide to a confused life.

• I can see where you are going I want to get the 5000 to donate 30 dollars to the Raven charity. The questions very repetitive but I find going by topic you have a better chance of finding questions that interest you.

• Because there's something strangely alluring about telling people who speak nonsense that what they speak is nonsense. :p

But I actually do agree. Ever since the takes got images and the featured takes are taking up a lot of space, the site is much less lively than it used to me. Makes things much less exciting.

• Well, i like to help people out to the best of my ability but
    since i reached a higher level i don't break my butt to be
    on here often.. I think it's sad when someone just comes
    here for the Amazon gift card than leaves i feel that the
    Administrators could very well replace it with something else
    such as a gift card to join Hulu plus etc.

• For two reasons. the first is that i get experience about girls
    the second question is that i can make friends from this place. and its working
    i realy kinda got friends

• hhhahahha why you say that? this site is the best site around the weband amazon gift ards are what ives you the kick to stay here ;-)

please stay... ;-)

• No, don't leave us!

And I don't get bored. Situations are similar, but not the same at all. I actually enjoy coming here to help people.

• people generally stay for the friends they make, as well as the ability to ask their own questions when something is perplexing them

• Sometimes someone asks a question that shakes your very being. For the most part it is boring. I still am on here to make friends.

• I never get bored cause the people on here are awesome and loving also mostly i love to flirt with the chicks

• No, because there are so many different questions every few minutes

• no one's forcing you to be here are they?

• People have been on this for years... omg

• I like to help other people and ask questions, I am not here for any prize and yeah why even bothering and staying in this site. I've made some good connection and it's cool:D

• Yeah it was good for a while but my fascination with fuck-ups, retards and sad-acts who worship women but can't get one.. has been satisfied! lol

• None of your business!

What Girls Said 11

• It's taken me a while to get to five Xper. Do you know why?

I don't answer questions for the sake of points or (most of the times) to give stupid answers. I like this site because it's nice to think I could help someone, as well as see the funny responses to trivial questions that aren't really seeking help. In fact, some days I don't even answer questions, because i have no business answering them. I just like being on here because I like the people and stuff.

• Well, I made lots of friends here and there are some more I want to know. The questions yes, they repeat sometimes but there are always new ones 'cause people get creative. I love this community, so no, I don't think I could ever leave this site.

• Some people make friends here, and some people just really like to help and be helped

• Yeah I get bored on here but yet I never leave. I just try and find questions that don't really deal with anything serious. Like this question lol

• I mostly stay on here in order to ask questions. I'm often faced with tough decisions to make, and so getting other perspectives helps a lot.

• I seriously don't get you. All you do on here is complain

• Then don't click on my questions?

• Not that but people who always complain like "why am I here", "u don't want to be here", "this is stupid" are so dumb. They're what ruin any fun activity. I just don't see the point in other negativity. If your just here for the gift card then work towards it and shut up, complaining will not get you the gift card faster. If you want to leave then just leave, and then there's no reason to complain.
      Most of the time people who complain, complain about things that are easily in their control

• We have the right to ask questions or answer with whatever we like. If I want to complain about how crappy this site is, then let me. You don't have to read my answers or questions if you don't want to. If you are really sick of my complaining then block me so you don't have to see it anymore.

• Yes when I get bored I take a break for a bit.

• Sometimes, people ask the same questions

• Only when I've answered all the questions in the feed. Then my life feels empty (jk lol)

• I'm only here since yesteday so no

• I'm not that broke for an Amazon gift card. I stay because of the friends I have made here.