Do you find the ads on this site annoying?

I've always been annoyed with the ads below the comment sections. For example, one says "Weird trick to stopping erectile dysfunction" and it shows a picture of a pruned finger or a guy with a cut on the back of his ear. Another one is a generic picture of a girl being handcuffed and it says "Strange new law in

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't because they are mainly at the bottom of the site page. Sure there are one or two along the sides, but compared to Facebook... Facebook is like a social media site whose only purpose is to be a platform for advertisers.
    Compared to other sites, it's fine. Ads make the world wide web go round

• Adblock is no solution to anything. If there are no ads everything will be subscription based. Besides, Adblock operates like the Mafia. They go to companies and say "if you pay us the adblock software won't work, but if you don't it will." It is legal exploitation started by a bunch of sleazy shady college students looking to make a quick buck

What Girls Said 3

• No cease ie gotten to the level where they're not there anymore

• definitely.

• Only when my entire screen changes and I can't get back on the website. It's that dumb ELLEN LIED BLAH BLAH COVERGIRL!

What Guys Said 3

• Never been intrusive or blocked anything, no problems here.

• Use Adblock.. Your ad problem is gone in a matter of seconds.

• Yes that's the one thing I hate about this site. They are disturbing and gory.