Who the hell moderates GaG?

No more than 5 minutes ago I saw a post of a guy ranting about how he has no friends and feels alone and he was really mad then GaG removed it. That guy clearly needed some sort of comfort or at least a little interaction. How the hell does deleting his post help him in any way?

Most Helpful Girl

• He was contacted by GaG and offered contacts for services that could help him in a trying time - we simply don't erase posts and leave people who need help hanging - we identify their needs and provide them with the information they require so they can get the services, contact and support they need. We are a community here.

• Good. I know he very well could have been a troll, but most trolls are asking the dumbest, most random questions. It's worth giving him the benefit of the doubt in case he decides to do something drastic.

• Whoa 100% MHO teach me master.

• @DarkHumorRUs
      Lol it doesn't count she only has 3 opinions

What Girls Said 7

• I'm pretty sure that guy's just a spammer, every now and then he posts the same question over and over...

Anyways, the Mods are all volunteer users, you can learn about us and what we do here:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

And you can see who all the current Mods are here:
    blog.girlsaskguys.com/.../

• I mean, you never know. You don't see trolls like that. That looked like a straight up psychological melt down.

• Ehh, if we're thinking of the same person... he's definitely trolling...

• We know the guy your talking about he screams obscenities at everyone & the mods delete him. He's a troll I think he wants to see how long it will stay up before they delete it.

• If you go and check his most recent rant is gone by now again.

• How does it help anyone here? His post served no other purpose than to tell everyone to fuck off. If he can't behave like a semi rational person and he chooses to yell and have a virtual temper tantrum chances are nobody wants to reply to what he has to say. Deleting the post with hopefully show him his actions are unacceptable.

• He was clearly having a psychological breakdown. Silencing him isn't gonna help him any. He says he has no friends so who else is he gonna talk to if not online?

• Or he could actually be someone who seriously needs help. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

• Hence my comment, in his post, "seek help". I have actually spent lots of time via private messaging to try and talk with a couple of people who needed help. I don't and won't respond to a person ranting "fuck off and fuck you" to everyone.

• The people with the logo next tot heir username moderaes it.

• LOL 'That guy clearly needed some sort of comfort'.

he's A TROLL.

• Most trolls you see are just saying something stupid like, "Should I cut off my dick?", or "I like putting carrots up my ass?" This looked more like a guy who was just pissed off.

• There's a lot of people on here who ask questions based on situations that has pissed them off, you don't see them doing that do you?

• Well, if I was all alone with no friends and the only place I could express myself to others keeps trying to shut me up, I'd probably be flipping a shit too. His problems he claimed to have are very real. Not many people know what it's like to truly have no one.

• they probably removed his topic cause they probably didn't think it had enough detail I volunteer as a volinter moderater but I didn't delete that guys question your talking about

• @yourmom does

Starting to think they delete posts at random. For fun.

What Guys Said 10

• Illuminati!!! Haven't you noticed that the logo of this site has two arrows? The point of the arrow is a triangle... TWO triangles form a square, and if you smooth the corners of the square it becomes a circle, a circle just like the Earth, which they want full control of.

If you can't see it is because you don't want to. All you people are blind, BLIND!!!

• Lmfao omg how have we not notice this?

• We're all being brainwashed, why do you think they give us free stuff after getting a certain amount of points? It's a reward to keep us here and keep taking all of our information.
      We're mere rats, just like the ones on a laboratory.

• He is a troll.

• was he swearing on his question maybe?

• Yeah but it seemed like he needed serious help. He could very well have been a troll, sure, but it's better to give him the benefit of the doubt than ignore him and risk him doing something drastic.

• dude you know that swearing on questions is against GAG rules

• People do it all the time.

• Moderators have limited stuff they can do
    some of the stuff they can hide is left out in the open
    and not hidden. I needed help one night fuck i didn't get it

• Help depends on if the moderators "like" you or not. The person you are mentioning could have removed their own post due to negative feedback from GaGers.

• But no one had replied yet. I just find it upsetting that they tried to take away an opportunity for people to help him. He was clearly in need of it.

• i know what you're talking about, i saw that post. a computer moderates gag. basically as soon as someone reports it, the computer deletes it.

• i think dumb ass motherfuckers flag and they just take it off.

i have secret haters who dont have life experience that do it to me

• A man called John Smith who lives in Bronx and own a barber shop

• Know it alls

• trolls be sad, trolls have no relationship topics to talk about, trolls take it out on everyone