When someone follows you on GAG, you cannot tell who was the new follower. How do I know?

This could be a problem with the mobile site but after I get a new follower notification, I can never tell who just followed me. What is the sort order of the 10s of people following you and also those YOU are following?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm always able to see because I go to my followers list.
    It's always the first person that's appearing at the top.

What Girls Said 4

• When you have a new follower, you will get a notification. If you click on the notification, there should be a "new" beside the user who just followed you. If you don't see the "new" icon, you'll know because it will be the user at the top of the list.

• Your last follower will be at the top of your list.

• If you make your profile and questions private - you will be able to see who adds you as a friend as they can't look at your questions until they add you as a friend.

• There should be a little "new" notification next to the user. It shows up on my phone, at least... And the order, I think, is newest to oldest.

What Guys Said 2

• When a user follows you you get a notification... and when you go to your followers tab for the first time after you get the notification, you will see the new follower with the "New" badge (on mobile on the left side)...
    In your next visit to followers tab the "new" badge disappears but the followers are sorted always starting with the newest.

• basically the last followers appear on top for me