Do you hate it when a GAGer write a 1000 letters question?

lol i mean when you browse a question and you see that it's just toooo long.. how do you feel?

• I'll answer the question anyway
  • i will never answer THAT one
  • if it contains a poll.. i'll just vote
Well people.. never make a long questions.. our friends here are too lazy to read it all.. including me..

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope.. Actually that's the point of this site. The tragic thing is NO ONE actually pays attention which is tragic. GaG is really not that helpful in all honesty.

What Girls Said 11

• No... i think it's actually rude when people go "You wrote a 1000 word letter, ain't got time to read it", it's just lazyness... if you have time to answer about 100 questions a day on here i'm pretty sure you have time to read everything someone has to say... we shouldn't have to dumb ourselves down for other people, read it or move along... but don't make negative comments about it.

• A lot of things just aren't simple enough to explain in a couple sentences :3 so remember that.

• We do lol but still people who say this complain... lol i make paragraphs because i usually have a lot to say and i have a lot of complicated situations in my life right now, but it's like 5 - 10 answers max... people have gotten so so lazy they won't even read one with paragraphs... i think they need to work on their attention span because honestly a lot of people can't even so much as read 1 page of a book these days... i'm worried for them.

• I answer lots of girls questions on here and always put my best effort into it. Usually long and good advice.

Then I wrote a serious/important question a week or so ago and it was long. I got one response...

• Long question are long to give the person reading an overview of everything of what has happened for instance a complicated relationship, or a point of view of something. Like that you can get an accurate way of answering the person posting the question.

... but i only read them if the first sentence get my attention or I'm like really bored and want to see how screw a person life is to feel better... lol kidding about the last part :p but I'm sure some people appreciate it if you did since they took the time in writing it :)

• Only when they don't write with paragraphs.

It's kind of funny when those 1000 letter questions don't get answered because it's too long, but people complain in 20 words questions that they can't give a good answer because the asker didn't give 'enough information' o_O

• Most likely they won't get a answer from me or an answer that addresses the title.

• In that case I usually just answer the question in the title :p

• Most of the times, I just read the title and skip it.

• I avoid answering lengthy question
    if it contains a poll i will just vote and go
    so C

• Yeah unless it's really interesting I won't read it and answer it lol

• I don't answer them ink because I'm too lazy

• I feel someone needed help and the problem was more complicated to describe it in two sentence :-)

• I skim. I get bored when people go into detail trying to justify something, like long "does he like me because he blinked twice and picked his nose but he hasn't texted and his friend smiled in a mirror while sneezing so he likes me but he is too afraid to say it even though he doesn't know my name and has never looked at me, so..."

What Guys Said 14

• at least hope they separate paragraphs basically

• I don't hate it but I am usually not in the mood to read it all. The time when I would read it all is if the question is very interesting to me.

• No
    I like it
    reading isn't hard nor a chore lol

• Just read the question title then... then answer it ^^

• Vote A. If it interest me.

• I kinda prefer polls...

• if its about someones relationship with their boyfriend/girlfriend, ill immediately move on to another question

• I tend to do that, but I also leave a TL;DR hook at the end.

• I'll speed read it if it's interesting. If it's not, I won't.

• Nope. but I really hate it when they write a 1001 letters question

• I use these "paragraphs" when I need to sleep :D

• I used to appreciate detailed messages.

• I'll skim it and answer. The worst is when they have these three friends, lets call them, oh I duno.. A, B and C.
    A said to B that C said that blaabablabablaa...

• No, I just... don't read it? Why are you getting mad at something you don't have to read? lol