So gagers... what is your current xp on this site? Did you ever redeem it? what did you get?

So whats your xp? Mine is 2747...

Most Helpful Guy

• 7,148 and I only redeemed 750 for a featured question. I should already be a guru since I've been on this site since 2012 but then again I wasn't active for like the first few months...
    I hesitated redeeming for awhile because along with it subtracting points, I thought it also dropped our levels. I just wanted to stay above level 7 because the fucking ads on here are annoying. Whose idea was it to have two auto-playing video ads on each question? Those ads fucked up my internet and really slowed me down. I've been three times more active since reaching level 7.

What Girls Said 11

• I have 39,050 xper points. I have only spent 3,250 so that means, as of right now, I have 35,800 points left to spend. I'll probably just spend it all on Amazon cards before I leave the site. Lol

• leave the site? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• @Watermelonoma I know! It's going to be epic. Lol

• Iiaght I'm learning and look at the bright side... I could never be a mod because of my trolling/thirstiness >< LOL

• it is now... *checks*
    27, 835.

I've actually never redeemed my points. i tried getting a gift card once but apparently Amazon doesn't work with Australia, which sucks, and i cbb going through that process of asking the aussie version if it's ok lol..
    ... i talk too much.

• Hahaaa... its ok... and ya i sucks that amazon gift cards are available for U. S stores only..

• 16,480... And nope at least not yet. I'm saving it up just to redeem it on Amazon Gift Cards all at the same time.

• Wow thats a really good xp... i am a little jealous! :-0 :-)

• Lol I wouldn't be... I mean yeah it's a lot and I've been here for about two years but if you think that's good wait till you see everyone else's amount and how long they've been here.

The key is the higher the level the higher xper point and I'm only level 9.

• I've redeemed 2 amazon cards. planning to get a pizza steel! (a guy told me about them on one of my questions)

• I'm just over 8,000.
    I redeemed mine for the amazon gift card. I'm not interested in any of the other stuff.

• 12,417 and I've yet to redeem any.

• 9,123
    no I haven't done anything with it.

• 8,247. Haven't used any. Probably won't use any til right before I leave.

• I have 843 but I have only been on here for a short time, about a month

• I never redeem my xp points so I just save them

• Only 571
    I only been on here for maybe a month or two though :(

What Guys Said 18

• mine is 62315 and i'm on the top 10 as well... i look below you :-P

and yes i've redeemed all my points of course, in Amazon Gift Cards!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Wow nice xp man... But i think amazon gift cards won't be useful to me as they are only accepted in US stores...

• no your location doesn't matter dude ;-)

that happens with t-shirts only i suppose...

• xper is 41,591
    I redeemed points once or twice for an amazon gift card. it was sweet

• 10,450 I've only really used it to feature questions on occasion.

• You can see mine if you hover over my name. Apparently you can spend xp to put your question on a waitlist so it eventually shows up near the top, but I don't know if I'll ever do that.

• I only have 6,806, but I've been on this site for almost 2 years lol. I don't think I have enough to redeem with.

• 12305 for the moment...

• I'm at roughly 17,000xp points never redeemed them before lol probably will eventually.

• Used 10k already, it's a bit under 15k total so a bit under 5k unused.

• My current xper lvl is 4 with 935 xper points!

There is my old account @luvme56 with xper lvl7 and more than 5000 xpers! Dont ask why i deactivated it! :)

• About 800, but I am not looking for reedem Xper points I am just here to help other people and have fun.

• Currently at 7,787 and I redeemed it for a gift card.

• i have close to 4000 xper. I haven't redeemed any of it yet but i may just save for a gift card

• mine is 1350

• You can redeem them?

• Click on your profile pic click Xper. Once it goes to the page scroll down and it will show you what you can redeem your points for.

• Yup... go to xper and scroll down... you will see an option... to redeem...

• Oh... I see

• 8,446 I'm not going to redeem

• Wtf? Redeem it? What is all this talk of redeeming?

• 1500 only, hoping to get an amazon gift card as soon as I got enough xp

• 18 thousand and something, I've done nothing with it, I'll leave when I hit 20K, I've seen enough bullshit. lol