GAGer's, What is the stupidest question you've ever seen on GAG?

I am fairly new to this site still and i have seen some pretty ridiculous questions. But i am sure i have missed many in the past. Please share them with us all and your responses if you had one.

fc00.deviantart.net/.../...by_ele_bros-d78j50s.jpg

Here is one that was just posted, Have you ever videotaped yourself making pancakes?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1379509-have-you-ever-videotaped-yourself-making-pancakes

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Stupidest question was one I saw a few weeks ago about a girl asking if it was okay if she could mix and match her pyjamas. She said she had An elmo set and a Peter pan set and if it was okay to wear the elmo top with the Peter pan bottoms or if it was a sin. Pretty stupid if you ask me

• The ones where they say OMg does he like me?
    "He says he wants to fuck me and says im so pretty etc etc etc"
    Basically the MAJOR obvious questions like xD ehhhh really?

• I know right? I find that most common with the younger people 14-18ish.

• I know lol. Cartoons now are hit and miss and music is just completely different from when we were younger. I was actually talking to some old friends about the cartoon Street Sharks. What happened to all those good cartoons?

For me sex wasn't even on my mind i was just enjoying my youth.

• I know when life wasn't so complicated xD and sex makes everything complicated to the point asking stupid questions like dat! xD
      What happened!

• "What do you like Turkish people?"
    "What do you think about the country Turkey?"
    "Do you think Turkish men very handsome"

Annoying and stupid.

• i am surprised someone hasn't asked if they eat Turkey in the country Turkey.

• Omg yes you should do it haha would be funny to see what they say!

• @Random_chick_2384

What Guys Said 8

• One girl asked if it's weird if her bf couldn't cum if she didn't say she wanted his children.

One guy asked who our favorite G@Ger was to maturbate to.

The shear number of people asking if it's ok if women ask guys out, if his penis is big enough, and people saying "he stares, smiles, and asked me if I'm single, what does it mean?"

• Lol you pretty much summed up most of the general stupid ones.

• Check out my questions

• I wouldn't say those are stupid lol. I am talking about what another user just stated that someone asked if it's okay to swallow your own saliva.

• Well recently someone just asked if it's okay to swallow your own saliva.

• "What color nipples do you prefer?"

Anyone remember that?

• This one! jk. Someone just asked how to get a "fuckbuddy"
    Chacha back in the day said that someome asked if it was ok to smoke pubic hair

• The sex questions for the most part.

• This one is climbing the top 40 list. Call Casey Kasem.

• The majority of the questions are pretty stupid, really it's the MHO's I have a problem with!

• Oh really? Why is that?

• lol it was pretty funny though she was quite upset about it.

• Yeah, I didn't rub it in when it happened to me although I felt like it.. I anticipated my MHO being taken away if I went down the mockery route... most of the mods seem to be biased women and they barely need an excuse to take your opinion down.