Featured questions?

I didn't see anything in the FAQ regarding this.

Is there a set length of time "Featured Questions" are featured for?

I've noticed some stay up for days. Others are up and gone in 24 hours.

Sorry I looked under Featured Questions in getting started.

Thank you.

Regardless, there seems to be a large discrepancy in the featured question lengths.

Most Helpful Girl

• They stay up for 24 hours, or they should. It is in the site FAQ under "Features". I featured a question not too long ago and I'm pretty sure it was up for less than that though. Felt like it wasn't up there for long enough, anyways.

• Sorry I looked under Featured Questions in getting started.

Thank you.

• And I don't know why that is. I do know that questions with a sexuality topic can't be featured at all, but I don't know about anything else. It's probably best to contact the admins to get the info that us mere mortals can't provide, lol.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• A featured question about featured questions. Sweet irony.

• Discretion is to those who moderate.

• Are you fucking serious?

• @Anonymous

• The system is controlled by a computer which just holds the queue of featured question requests, and the admins control that computer. Moderators have nothing to do with which ones get featured and for how long.