Am I alone in this? GaG issue?

I've been having this issues the last two days where when I attempt to down vote an opinion, it up votes it. Wtf? I think gag should let you change your votes. There are so many mis-hits from myself alone, now with this glitch I have encountered, I'm up voting stuff I fundamentally disagree with. @girlsaskguys have you had similar complaints?

Most Helpful Girl

• Every time I get a down vote, I contact GaG to let them know that people's up votes aren't working correctly.

• Lol. Apparently that really could be the case! :-P

• Trust^
      Don't trust people who can't spell, either.

• TRUST NO ONE!!!

What Girls Said 4

• Haven't heard of this happening before, but you can always message the Admins to let them know something isn't working right, and they can look into fixing it for you and anyone else who might be having that problem.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• It's not that serious...

• I haven't had that problem, but I've been having problems where it won't let me comment, so I have to go to another page then back and it's not the same when I have to do that in order to comment.

• There is always some problem...

• Overall, its an awesome site, but there are problems. The site even goes offline often. :-P

• It goes offline and thats how it has problems?

• No... Hahahaha

What Guys Said 4

• Haven't faced that problem, so it's probably only for you. Try logging out and back in, or use a different browser.

• Good idea. I got as new device, and it's honestly kinda crappy, which may be the issue. :-(

• Which device is that?

• A dell venue tablet. I had the older version, which was awesome. But it was stolen and I had to buy the newer version, which has lower ram and runs much slower.

• Could it be when your down vote opinion that someone is up voting it
    yes i think there is just too much conflict with that up and down voting
    maybe they should do away with it? But this is firs time I've heard of this
    happening but hey anythings possible and i notice your mentioning didn't
    seem to take.. I know for while i wasn't able to report stuff in violation like
    spam/ troll than finally it go fixed on my account. Basically i would report it
    but there was nothing there to report on or it wouldn't go through for me.

• basically i assume that someone else upvoted this certain opinion, between this time frame (from opening up the question to click the down vote button basically)

• Basically my downvote never showed and an upvote appeared and I could no longer vote basically.

• Never noticed it. :/
    I don't always downvote or upvote since there's no point. :P