What's the most hilarious question you've ever read here on GAG?

The most hilarious one I found was when one guy was posting a "question"(which basically isn't a question at all but more of a whining). He admitted that he feels suicidal for having a p3nis and t3sticles. LMFAO!

I was thinking "The fuck is wrong with him?"

Most Helpful Girl

• the first one that came to my head was 'can u get pregnant from dry humping?'

What Girls Said 4

• a question from a guy that went like:

"i tried giving myself prostate orgasm with a highlighter. now the highlighter is stuck up my butt and i don't know what to do. oh, by the way, my parents are super religious."

• Anything in the "how do I look" category lol

• forget the questions, I'm sticking to Nicole's polls! <3

• I'm new here, so I don't know, lol

What Guys Said 5

• This one Aztecwarrior guy posts the most hilarious dumb shit all of the time.

• Transgender people have horrifying suicide rates. I don't think that's particularly hilarious.

• Oh no. He's not a transgender. He just simply hates the fact that his penis and testicles are so sensitive. Nothing to do with gender identity struggle judging by his question details. I think he deleted his question but it was a while ago when I discovered his "question".

• I don't know man, if my cahknbahlls hurt all the time, I might think about self-termination too.

• Some anonymous asked "Intelligent questions to ask your girlfriend/boyfriend?" I don't instead why is he so dumb?

• Te recent one about Rooting, I thought it was about gardening :'D

• When some guy asked what the most hilarious question we had seen.