Is referring to a race of people as "butt ugly" considered antagonistic/offensive on GaG?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yes it's offensive because it's not polite to say that anyone nonetheless an entire race of people are "butt ugly" whether you or someone else think they are or not.

Not to mention just because one person isn't attractive doesn't make it apply to everyone else that falls under that category. There are attractive as well as unattractive people in every race, ethnicity, and nationally.

What Girls Said 4

• Another day in GAG... Nothing new. people love dishing dirt and trying to stir up others.

• even tho thats like nothing compared to some of the crap iv seen here, of course it is. -.- how is it not?

• You saw that post too
    Lmao
    Yea it. needs to be taken down like right now
    Haha my answer was funny though

• Is this in reference to this anon female Gager stating Asians to be "but ugly"

What Guys Said 8

• being called 'butt ugly'? that's it? I've read some posts on GaG asking for a complete annihilation of the black race.

• oh shi-

META

• Antagonistic? Yes. Offensive? Not to me. I prefer and respect honesty. But will be offensive to many here.

• Yes in my opinion

• ummm... well...

• I think and believe so

• No, it is either a universal truth or a personal opinion.
    America is established upon the freedom of speech, even those which may be wrong, not the political correctness, which uses "hate speech" to stop people from saying what they think.

• Hey, as long as that person doesn't act upon any violence of any sort or try to harm other's freedom's why should another person's very one-sidedly biased opinion matter to others.