So.. According to you, what kind of questions on GAG are most annoying?

Title explains pretty much.

It's going to be real hard to choose and MHO
so many awesome answers there
:D
***an

Most Helpful Guy

• Q: "Why was he/she looking at me?"
    A: How the fuck should we know? They either like you, don't like you, or you have some kind of condiment on your face.

Q: "Do (insert race) like (insert second race) guys/girls?"
    A: Yes? No? Maybe? Kind of tough to make race-wide blanket statements. Some do, some don't, some might, some are unsure, some don't even consider it.

Q: "Is my (X)-inch penis big enough?"
    A: One thing's for sure, the dick you have is the dick you've got. Spend less time taking measurements and worrying about how it will be received, and spend a little more time learning to be confident in yourself and learning how to use your given penis effectively, small, medium, or large. If it's really really small, get really really good at oral. Next question...

I'm sure there are more that aggravate me, but those are the first that come to mind.

What Guys Said 22

• "He kind of half smiled when I sat down at the table? And like when he's with his friends he sometimes smiles at me but sometimes not? Is he crushing on me?"

But as a moderator, I hate the 'Don't you love race X the most they're awesome' questions/trollbait, which then cause a huge group of seemingly normal people to pile on all the problems with race X.

I've started deleting those when I see them now, because nothing good ever comes of them.

• "He looked at me for 3.3454536 seconds, does he like me?"

"How do I tell my crush I like him without actually telling him?"

"I really like someone but I am too shy to do anything, what should I do?"

"My crush said 'hello, how are you?' what did he *really* mean?"

I used "he" because girls usually ask these types of questions, but not always.

• Questions from frustrated guys criticizing feminism, "how can I tell if he likes me back" questions, "what do you think of people with autism" questions

• 1. Rate me
    2. Show me a selfie
    3. Why does he stare at me?
    There are other of course.

Most of the irritation derives from the decision to allow people as young as 13 on an advice site about relationships. They are mostly the ones asking this kind of question.

• 'He stares at you does not mean he really likes you, he is just trying to lift you in air like Jean grey from X-men mutant comic '
      Some girls are so stupid they ask such questions if a guy stares at you means he finds you beautiful and attractive, give him a chance to love you and you will know how good he is.

• @Nik1hil -That X-men reference... kudos!

• that is my first and usually response when I see a girls asking 'why he stares at me'. I know how much we guys control after we totally fall for a girl we start staring them. We look them like gift. We want to open and see them. And they are like why is he seeing me.

• 1) All the "a guy looked at me for a split second. what does that mean?" type questions.
    2) Boobs or ass. or ANY Freaking boob questions. MOST GUYS DON'T CARE ABOUT BOOB SIZE... it is not like a penis.. very different situation...
    3) Any question that states a straight male as a "friend". Sorry ladies, straight guys are not "friends". every one of them will have sex with you if you offer it and they are single and can do it. we stay friendly to stay on your radar in hopes one day that option will happen. straight guys have no reason to be "friends" with a woman.

• I was about to agree with your comment until you got to this part: "straight guys have no reason to be "friends" with a woman."

That is some grade-A bullshit right there. My three best friends are two straight dudes and a lesbian and it just ain't like that with any of them. Don't try to convince me otherwise, because I know them, I know our relationship and you do not. I think people who honestly believe men and women can't be "just friends" are very immature.

• I never said you couldn't be friends with them. I said that given the chance they will have sex with you. and unless they are in the group due to their gf knowing your or something like that, straight men are not true 'friends' with women. there are exceptions to every rule. but if I am with a woman, she has not business going out with a straight guy unless I am there with her. Just like I have no busienss being out alone with a straight woman. that is called a date. I would have serious issues with it. and it would not be acceptable in any relationship.

• lol this could lead to some very long lists.

some on my list, under 18 people asking if they are in love, relax you have plenty of time.

under 18s wondering why he won't settle down, why he is interested in other girls, he is still young and doesn't want to end his life just yet, suggest you do the same lol

people under the age of 30 asking if their life is over because they are not married with kids, asking if they are past it to find love? really, grow up

oh yeah, the one i love to hate,, do you think he likes me because i caught him looking at me for more then a heart beat lol.

last one
    do guys find ,,,,,,,,,,, girls attractive. girls you seem to think that us guys spend our days thinking about you in very fine details judging from the questions. lol we don't think that much and certainly don't spend all the thinking time on you. so relax we still like you if your curvy, if you blue eyed, if you have dark hair, if your black, if your Asian, if your skinny, if you didn't go to collage, if you have long legs, if you have short legs, lol you girls really spend too much time thinking about yourselves and what you think us guys think about you

• what does it mean?

• Penis questions. "He looked at me, are we in love?", rate me's...

• Yea... Rate me questions kind of piss me off, but then I feel bad for asker. Because they lack confidence and self esteem...

• "Hey GAG post a selfie"
    "Are my boobs too small"
    "Hey guys am I a good waist and hip size I am a 32 waist 27 hips, oh and bust size 24"
    "What would you rate me"
    Asking a rate me question in a more sneaky way like "Am I fat or does my body size look good" then they will post a full picture of themselves
    "Am I tall enough"
    "Guys would you date a short girl"
    Guys would you date a tall girl"

• the ones with REALLY obvious answers, or the just plain stupid questions.

• Hello my lovely people, what do you think about Turkey?

• "What do you think of Turkish people"

• Any question where the asker isn't open for debate or advice, particularly the religious trolls, both the believers and non believers.

Also, all those damn race questions, those get annoying and out of hand

• The questions
    Rate me, boobs size, dick size, he looks at me does he like me?, what do you think of this country/race etc, accidental cheating, girl not having sex after second date, and the list goes on...

• Either the bait questions by administration that ask about site features to see who will "help the new user" which is like a moderator audition, or the plugs for products by the moderators that keep spamming key words that will show high value CPC advertising.

• "80's Music Poll" questions.

• The queen gives good blowjobs by Peter and the test tube babies.

Long live British oi!

• Do you think this girl is hot? When it's freaking clearly her! They should just be honest and say Hey do you think I'm hot? The body type ones as well, too many insecure questions in here.

• penis size q's, no doubt

• This one :p

• I don't tell you because it is annoying me.

• I'm a (insert race here), why don't white (men/women) like me?

• All of them. :p

What Girls Said 18

• 'Guy touches my elbow a lot... what does this mean?'

'7" lenght, 6" girth. Ladies, you like?'

'Why are only Indian men seen as rapists when most rapes are by white men'
    (Ironically enough, an insistence to stop 'unfair racial generalizations' is included in the write-up.)

• Hard to choose between the ones where they are not actually asking a question, they're just putting a rant generalizing about the other gender or their own in the form of a question, or the ones where they're not asking a question but just using the opportunity to talk about how awesome they are/better they are than other people. Ugh.

And the "Am I attractive" ones. Fuck off.

• Also, the "do [guys/girls] like [insert characteristic here]?

We're all fucking individuals! What one person digs, another person doesn't. Not all women want the same things. Not all men want the same things. That's what makes finding someone you click with so fucking wonderful! Just stop!

• Bastian-93 - ?

• -Whose your GAG crush
    -President/Government questions
    -Racist questions
    -Boob questions
    -Penis questions
    -Religion debate questions
    -Minors should be band questions (which are really statements/opinions)
    -What's the most/least attractive race
    -Troll questions

• so lemme see;
    race related questions
    dick size questions
    people constantly asking "what do you think of Turkish people?"
    boob size question

• Q: "Alright GaG what is this site about?"
    A: Are you seriously asking this? What it's about is even in the sites name. You ask about something and then you get feed back from other people you dumb shits...

Q: "Is it cheating if I have done/do (insert sexual act here) with someone other than my boyfriend/girlfriend?"
    A: Are you fucking stupid? Yes, it's cheating. Why do they even ask this?

Q by under 18 user: "How do I give a good blow job?/ Is it ok to be doing (insert sexual act here) at this age?/ When is a good age to lose my virginity? etc."
    A: You should be focusing on school, and fun things that don't involve sex so you won't be helping that teen pregnancy rate pop back up, because condoms bust just like pussy. Birth control also doesn't always work. Now, stop trying to be a 13/14/under 18 yr. old skank muffin, you have your whole life ahead of you so don't fuck it up. Accidents, though they might seem rare to you, do in fact happen and you shouldn't do anything to help it happen to you.

• It used to be rate me and penis size, followed by height questions.

Lately the number of religious bashing/baiting questions is irritating the tick out of me.

• Oh man, forgot the "curvy" questions. Sometimes, fat is just fat. Getting all pissed about it won't change a thing.

• the "is he/she cheating on me questions" like i don't know im not a spy

• I don't get annoyed by questions. If it's something I'm not interested in answering, I just don't go into the question.

• Rate me questions are by far the ones that piss me off most. Because they are always from super attractive super skinny women who are really mean "feed my eeeegooooo *hair flick* "

• The race debate questions
    The weight debate questions
    The boob size questions

• Am I chubby? Is she chubby?
    If you have to get people's opinions on if the girl you "might" like or want to date is too 'chubby' then you know you yourself are already having doubts. You basically want other people to tell you it's okay to date someone that might be a little overweight.

• The dick questions.

• Rate me... this is the most annoying question

• The ones where people ask if they care what others think on this site. Obviously we do! We came here for opinions of we didn't care then wtf? I don't care what people think of me in person though. They know me.
    And i don't like how do i look? It's just weird

• I hate the I'm a "nice guy" and that's why I can't get a gf.

• Questions about religion are the worst because they always start a big fight.

• Nothing. I have better things to do than complain about how annoying the questions on gag are.

• 1|0