Is "Was this helpful?" really helpful?

Now we don't need to go to tinypic Hurray!
Pity, gender filter has been introduced.

So maing thing is, Do you find "Was this helpful?" really helpful?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I don't know, what is this?
You can give your overall vote on the update!
like 'upload pic directly, gender filter & Was this helpful? thingy' combined!
Let's join the revolution #GAGersAgainstGenderFilter !!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Gender filter sucks ass. If you don't want to read the answers of either girls or guys, SIMPLY IGNORE THAT SECTION OF THE ANSWERS. Geez. The answer section is already divided into two groups, girls and guys, which makes it even easier to ignore either gender. Anyone can have an insightful answer, even if the asker doesn't expect it. Also don't understand the point of the "was this helpful" feature. Is it to boost questions that people think are helpful in some way? Or is it there just as a useless decoration?
    GAG is updating the site with pointless shit when they could be working on other, more important things, such as being able to edit your answer to correct misspellings or grammar mistakes. Naaah, why do that when you can add pointless features that make the site look even more messy, as well as restrict site availability. Gj gag.

• I think "Was this helpful?" is to get rid of SIZE questions or something. Gender filter is the dark spot on the soul of GAG (as the site is solely based upon Genders). And simultaneous updates depicts the lacking self satisfaction of GAG.

Good opinion!

• No... you had to correct yourself in a comment.
      "something*"

• So you really disapproved my trolling facts? Damn it! :/

Most Helpful Guy

• its fucking useless in my opinion. and now guys can ask questions for girls only without having to be called out for stupid shit and vice versa hahaa.

• Exactly! Let's start a revolution!!!

• oh yeah I just saw you respond to Littlett25 hahaa. I get it now. its like the same way in the MyTakes

• Yes at least there's something worthy haha

What Girls Said 18

• "gender filter has been introduced."
    Damn, that kind of sucks.
    Anyway, I don't like the new changes.
    And the "was this helpful" feature on questions makes no sense to me.
    If they applied it only on "MyTakes" it would be sort of helpful.
    Otherwise it is unnecessary.

• I'm so confused. What is the purpose of these changes...

• its annoying now how I can't comment on the posts of insecure guys who only want answers from girls!

• @xHoneyxBeex Exactly! I'm glad you said that. I didn't understand the option of saying whether or not a QUESTION was helpful. Answers can be helpful -- or not -- but questions? I don't get that.

• @TadCurious Yeah, that make no sense to me. Lol

• A simple thumbs up for the questions and MyTakes would have been enough.

I feel the gender filter is completely unnecessary.

And the direct image upload for questions is useful, but they should've made it available for opinions too.

• Exactly! You hit the nail on the head.

• Ahh. :/ Just thumbs up would be better then.

• haha yeah! even thumbs up is worthless = wastage of time.

• I think the button is absolutely useless for questions, because a question is seeking an answer. A question us not useful for anyone, unless they're compiling statistics.

Enable it on MyTakes, not questions.

Someone asks how to perform a blowjob, what the fuck is that button supposed to be useful for? Yes, it was very helpful to know that this user doesn't have dick sucking skills?

• Yes exactly! I have been to a question on which a girl was asking about her dress that is it slutty or not, it received 2 'was that helpful' from BOYS! How could it be helpful for boys?

• I don't know, but the constant changing every week is really annoying.

• I don't know how someone's naive question about something random could be helpful to me. It's another pointless feature. #GagersAgainstGenderFilter (y)

• Not really... Completely unnecessary in my opinion.
    So many other things to do... this is useless.
    (In my opinion.)

• I like it, but I feel like a "like" feature would be more useful for the question itself.

• I don't care about the "Was this helpful?" button, but I don't really see the point of it, though.
    Also I think I will never use the "gender filter", even if my question is directed to one of them, because I always like to have an insight of all opinions.

• It seem like there are new changes here again.
    Whats with tinypic?
    The helpful function, not really helpful

• I didn't even know it existed. I think it's pointless.

• I don't understand this. I really don't. What for?

• I just click it because it makes me feel special.

• A waste of time and effort.

• What the heck you talking about gender filter? What is it?

• Now we can restrict specific genders from giving opinions on our questions.

• Wow that sucks. Whats the point of that?
      GAG are you listening your new gender filter sucks big time.

• Yes I think they will/are listen/listening because I put that question on GirlsAskGuys category!

• I don't understand, how is a question helpful when the person asking is the one who needs help.

• I really don't know what this is! I voted C. I am so so confused!!

• You will soon get it all. :)

• What do you mean? What is going on?

Now we can upload pics directly from our device to the questions.
      And you can see a useless "Was this helpful?" button.

• Wait, so what's with the picture thing?

What Guys Said 7