This new update is so wonderful, I clicked 5 questions and all of them were set to "girls only".
Why the hell do I even see these on my feed? It is not like I care, I cannot answer it. Ugh. This will make navigating this website a living hell.
- something something somethingVote A
- I don't know maybe this is actually a good feature and we will see if it is horrible or notVote B
- THIS CHANGE IS SO BAD I MIGHT EVEN LEAVE THE SITEVote C
- NO I actually haven't even noticed that I cannot answer like half of the questions for whatever reasonVote D
- YES I can barely use the website anymore because half of the questions I see are sexist and limitingVote E
I still am ticked off by it, by the way. This is a horrible decision in my opinion.
Most Helpful Girl
It is stupid meson and almost all admitted it. but it seems GaG doesn't want to change it as they consider it giving more personal freedom to members.1
Most Helpful Guy
Yeah, it's a GREAT option. It's TOTALLY difficult to ignore people whose opinions you don't want.
Even if you think that only a girl can answer the question you have, you never know what a guy might have to say that might be just what you need, and vice versa.
I really don't appreciate this. One of the few great things about GAG is that you can answer and have answered questions about almost ANY topic as long as you haven't pissed off the asker.
It's just the latest miatake in a slew of errors. If there weren't about five people that I find really entertaning I'd have been gone a long time ago.16
- Show AllShow Less