Your opinion on the new feature to only allow one gender to respond to your questions?

Personally... not a fan of it. What's your take?

• I approve of this feature
  • I disapprove of this feature
  • Indifferent

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like it. You don't have to pay attention to answers you don't want to read, but we don't need to block them completely just based on gender. It's not useful or helpful. Also, I'm sure it's going to start problems soon enough. Guys and girls asking loaded, biased/bashing questions about the opposite gender and then restricting them from responding. It could get ugly.

What Girls Said 3

• Your opinion on the new feature to only allow one gender to respond to your questions?
    A I approve of this feature

Now instead of a QA stating a question is for one gender and still getting both gender responses they can just get responses from the gender they wanted.

• I don't understand the logic behind it. This is supposed to be a girls ask guys and vice versa website. I guess the should put an asterisk underneath that says "except for when you feel like leaving a gender out".

• I think it's a bad idea. Just because someone is of a different gender than yours it doesn't mean that they can't give you an helpful answer.
    It's like allowing only people of certain ages to answer. It makes no sense.

What Guys Said 4

• Worst change GAG has made so far. Followed be showing one's MHO%.

• I dont like it because it presents the oppurtunity for one group to run the other side down with out fear of consequence or rebutal

• meh
    stops me seeing 300 mens saying "girls do you like my body and is my penis too huge?"
    so that's cool

• That's not what it does - I could, for example, set up a restriction on this question so only men can respond to it.

• so, say you did that... girls could still see the question?
      well that's dumb as fuck!
      uya would have thought it would at least do that filtering aspect

• Whatever>>>