More women than I thought like their sexual partners to be dominant because it makes them feel desired and emotionally close.
Women carefully examine exactly what is said, how it was said, and the environment in which it was said, and try to extract hidden meaning from that. This is appropriate when the person talking is female, but almost always unnecessary when the person talking is male; males are MUCH more direct when speaking. Also, women tend to believe that males analyze speech the same way, but we don't.
I have always heard and believed that women are insecure about their appearance, but this site showed me how much more insecure they are than I realized.
There are many others, but I'll limit this to three.
(1) Repetitive questions on crushes are bit of a drag. (2) p*rn inspired questions are tedious. (3) The anon featured is been flagrantly abused. Why stay on the site, if you avoid the idiots there are quite a few interesting people with genuine questions.
1) that men and women still don't get it... we can't selfish with respect to attention. 2) That main reason for break-ups is a lack of effort. 3) That guys are pretty much interested in getting their girls to have anal sex (seems to be a weekly discussion) 4) That p*rn seems to be a predominant factor in our sex lives... which is sad!
1. That there are lots of crazy people and I love them 2. That guys are just as obsessed and emotional as women 3. That no matter what size, shape, color, what have you... it will never be enough ;) ;) :(
1) A lot of people have some pretty "in-depth" sexual questions, especially during the nighttime.
2) People use pictures of other people, and claiming it's them to gain attention (like most social media).
3) Many people ask questions with obvious answers, but just ask to fish for compliments. Ex: There is this one guy who asked for girls to rate him (in which he attained so much positive feedback), then asks a question an hour later asking girls if he is hot, then the next day, another question on my feed pops up from him again, asking what his best features are, again getting compliments.. We all get it you're hot.