Do you still answer questions on here if they are more than a day or 2 old?

Was actually thinking about this, as opposed to the usual butterfly mindedness I usually possess.
I answer any question really..But mainly the ones I see new in my feed...and for a reason I can't quite put my finger on..I tend to not answer ones over a week old o_O

So do you have a little "time limit" so to speak?

Most Helpful Guy

• Phew, this is within my time limit of answering new questions. I only answer questions within the hour unit measurement of time. I do this because in my mind the asker more likely will see my response hours after compared to if I answered days after.

What Girls Said 11

• It depends on the question. Sometimes a really old one (a few weeks or more) pops up on my feed and if its a heated debate you know I gotta jump in and make "Friends" but if its a typical question I usually don't answer them if they're more than a few days old

• I don't necessarily have a time limit. If I feel I can answer a question well and actually give good information then I'll answer it. No matter when/who posts it.

• It's not the number of days, I rarely look at that. But if they've chosen mho, 90% of the time I don't bother because it seems like they got the advice they needed. Unless I have some advice others haven't mentioned, I'd let it be.

• I ans as long as they are interesting
    no time limit

• Yea I do. Yours is 21 days now. lol hahahahaha

• Just did! And sure, it is never too late to share your opinion on something :)

• If a question interests me, I will give my opinion, no matter how long ago it was posted.

• yeah I want my xper

• I do if they haven't selected MHO yet. I don't know why this is important.. maybe the feeling that they still might read it whereas when they also selected MHO they already found what they were looking for.

• Only your questions 😏

• yessss i even answer questions asked months ago

What Guys Said 9

• For me MHO is the time limit. If I see that the asker already picked MHO I know that they got the droids they were looking for so I won't give an opinion

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• Ah now that makes sense actually o_o

• Yep hep it does, remember I'm a wise man, not yoda wise, not obi-wan wise I'm commander cody wise

• yes but it also depends on a few things, does the question interest me and do I think I can actually help the person. Honestly Age is less of a factor than the number of replies. I am far less likely to reply if the question has a million hits, because Im just going to get lost in the word wall even if I give good advice.

• if i have sth t osay why not then?

• For the most part, I tend to not answer older questions unless it's something that I really feel compelled to answer. I also generally refrain from commenting on opinions unless they're mine or in response to one of my questions; it always irritates me when someone comments on one of my opinions a week or so after the fact trying to talk shit.

• Lol agreed with the talk shit part
      "Ooo notification"
      *see its on a 4 month old post calling ya a name*
      "Well... This was shit."
      lol

• I had a question that I answered 18 days ago, it didn't have a single comment until yesterday. It got chosen as MHO and by the time I checked the notification there were two or three comments and now there are twenty-three, fifteen of which were from other people. And I noticed that this person was basically just procedurally attacking everyone that disagreed with them and another person was telling people to go kill themselves for disagreeing. And the funniest thing was, they were both apparently "devout Mormons". The worst part is that I don't stop when I'm debating haha. Sorry for the long winded tangent.

• Yes its never too late to answer a question and still get points for it I've answered a question from like 3 years ago before on here.

• Only 5 min old or GTFO

• I even answer to older questions than 2 days

• Yeah why not? Do opinions expire after 24hrs?

• Nopes
      but sometimes when ya see someone asking for advice and it's 2 months old... would feel odd to reply as they are most likely over it :3

• I've seen questions that were days or even weeks old that I wondered why they weren't answered. Some were good questions!

• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Yes I do answer it. DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬