My days of trolling on GaG are essentially over?

Now there are gender-specific questions where you can just ask guys or girls? What the hell?

How am I supposed to go and answer all the questions? Will gender ideology wars be started even worse than before?

My time at GaG is truly coming to a close :(

FUCK WHALES

Let the answers flyyyyyy

HOOOOOO BOY

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 23

• I got the solution man, create a new female account called JacquelineKerouac69 and become the next sandplanet no one will know it's you. . . (except me)

It might be your destiny

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• holy crap that is so right

• Remember sandplanet is the greatest GAG troll and should be a roll model for all trolls (social club guy is also high up)

You know I kind of want to do it myself for April fools, I'm wondering if an admin would switch the gender on this account and change the name to DooMgirl. I already picked my avatar fc05.deviantart.net/.../..._Deimos_Base_by_wbd.jpg

Do you think they'd allow that or nah?

P. S. I'd target the new members A. K. A. fresh meat !

• Doom you brighten my spirits

• You're going no where. Did you listen? NO WHERE!
    GaG will revert the changes soon. Just keep on igniting the revolution #GAGersAgainstGenderFilter

• I suppose Girls ask Guys are going back to the roots of Girls Asking Guys and Guys Asking Girls.
    The jamboree.
    Soon ends.

• Have a good one.. I knew you were leaving this year but not this soon

• 0|1
  • please don't leave dude!!! you'll be a great loss for the community basically... :-/

• Dude without you my life on GaG would have no meaning. I always feel at home when I read the last sentence: "Let the answers flyyyyyy".

• 1. You can't leave.
    2. They're gonna get rid of it. (They better (-_-)
    3. I haven't even tried to answer a question where someone used the filter.
    4. If you leave then half the population of GAG is going with you.
    Bruh, if you want to leave then whatever, don't leave because of a stupid update that's probably going away soon.

• Nah dawg I'm just being dramatic. But it is interesting that if I left, I could take half the population of GaG with me to another site? Quite the feat.

I'M A CULT LEADER

• *heart starts beating super fast*

A NEW FORUM! AN UNREGULATED FORUM!

LIKE GAG ON HEROIN BUT STILL USEFUL AND NOT DEVOLVING INTO RANDOM p*rn AND POLITICAL ARGUMENTS

CAN IT BE DONE?

• FREE HEROIN!
      ITS THE ONLY PATH TO GLORIOUS INTERNET REVOLUTION!

• I hope that most of us will allow both genders to answer the questions. I always will!

• In every question that doesn't allow one gender. ask the same question seconds afterwards for both genders instead ;)

• I know I can't believe a legend like you has to retire :( I can fill in your void, but there will never be another @jackkerouac77 I am not as good as you are.

• There are ways for it to be abused, but im not 100% against the update as of yet. It's only been a day, so im waiting to see what effect it will have

• Yaa GaG just went downhill with the implementation.

• Gag is starting to suck, good thing is even im leaving this site pretty soon

• You gettin' out of town? CRAZY

GaG is like a town of lonely vagabonds playing dice and stuff

• We have to leaVe...
    On someday... :D

www.rantchic.com/.../cat-save-yourselves-meme.jpg

• First YouTube comments got fucked up now GAG... did Google buy GAG too?

• So just register a secondary "male" account and a secondary "female" account, and continue trolling. It is easy, LOL.

• Over... no its just getting started mate...

• Get this gender filter out of my sights pronto!!!

• And WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NOT HELPFUL BUTTON WHEN YOU NEED IT?

• Yes i fucking hate it! i hope they find this post and change it back.

• I feel the same way.

Jack, we'll leave together!

• I think it's great, now I can ask questions about my relationship to people who won't constantly jump to conclusion and say she's cheating.

Most of the men on this site are nasty.

• I think you're insane for not wanting me to comment about blueberry pancakes on your relationship questions

JUST BATSHIT BONKERS