Why do you hate on the "under 18" GAGers so much?

I've been on GAG for a while now, from I've noticed most 18+ GAGers seem to hate on the minors here, why though?

Now, I'm not going to lie they do ask a lot of lackluster questions LOL. But hey at least they're only 13-17 right? SO they have a legitimate excuse IMHO as to why they're so naive.

So you'd think that most 18+ users would take the time out of their day to "HELP" THEM OUT, right? Well word on the street is that they'll usually make fun of them.

Just because you're 18+ doesn't mean that you're special/better than them. OH NOO IT MEANS THIS " You're at a LEGAL age to do something STUPID, but unlike those MINORS you aren't going to get off so easy" LOL

Most GAGers seem to throw their opinions out of the window just because of their AGE -_-. BUT this is what I don't get, How About the guy that is "30+ YEARS OLD YET is still asking questions that a 15 years should/would have known the answers too? SAD

Heck, IMHO I find most MINORS here to be a little more MATURE than the 18+ GAGers which is sad. They also seem to be the ones that bring ENERGY TO THIS site more times than not.

Their naivety CAN BE A GOOD THING (if you have a sense of humor that is) because not only can you LAUGH at them, but YOU CAN HELP THEM OUT in the process ^^ CAN SOMEONE TELL ME What's the big difference between A 17-YEAR OLD and an 18-YEAR OLD Nothing much, right beside 1 is legal and the other 1 is a minor, correct?

"I turned 18 2 days ago... I haven't gained any superior knowledge since then. My point is there are really bright under 18 y/o." A GAGirl said that on my question today and I totally agree. So just because they're UNDER 18 doesn't mean that you shouldn't take them seriously OR go around disrespecting them because http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Dominique314/GIFS/Mizukage%20Shooting%20Onoki-animeipics.gif #shotsfired and hopefully this question formats right -_-

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...0Onoki-animeipics.gif Tried to have it in the question VIA THE NEW GAG option but it didn't work -_-
BUmpp!!!
Even more replies are needed
Anymore opinions?
bump!!! fffff
bump!!! ffff

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate them at all. I like when I can help them. In a way, I feel like I can answer things they don't want to ask their own moms, without judgment or embarrassment.

I feel a bit awkward answering extremely explicit sexual questions for the 16 and under crowd. I just move along, though.

I get some hate for being older and daring to have issues in my own life, though. I am, however, living proof that with age does not come complete wisdom.

Bottom line, I help the young 'uns whenever I can and find them usually quite polite. Believe it or not, I was 14 once, too and the problems I faced were not really different then than they are facing now.

• This might be MHO when this is all said and done... Loved this response (Seems fair)

Agreed

What Girls Said 85

• I don't hate them. I don't find the majority of them very bright or think they have a lot of common sense.

But I was an idiot lacking common sense too, once.

I laugh REALLY hard when a 35 year old is asking a question about marriage and some 13 year old starts spouting off about how you should leave your husband of 12 years because he won't put the toilet seat down and how you should have left him about 3 days into the relationship because that's how long relationships last when you're 13.

It'd be like me going to my siblings (all 13) and asking for relationship advice.

I'm 21 now and I'm not really wise or anything yet either, but I understand the world much better than your average 13 year old.

• LOLOL Agreed/funny ^_^

• And I suppose you fancy yourself the one wise beyond your years @ChrisRoberson

• Nope. There are a LOT of things I am ignorant of. I'm definitely no genius.

• I have nothing at all against the under 18 crowd. I don't take them any less seriously just because they're young. I prefer to judge people by their behavior rather than their age. I've met a lot of really nice, mature under 18 users and I've met a lot of really immature over 18 users. It doesn't really have anything to do with age, their behavior depends on the individual person.

• This didn't start happening until one of their most recent changes of allowing ages 13-15 to join gag.
    Before it was 16 and above.
    When adults see under 18, they have no idea if they are speaking to middle schooler or not.

• I feel ya on the "Can't tell their exact age thing".. pretty annoying

• @cupcake6 the rules were originally set to stop minors from asking a bunch of "how do i give a bj to my boyfriend" question, and similar. We're to educate them, not teach them how to fuck.
      That's why you got the rule...

• I don't hate them. I just think a lot of them are incredibly naive/ask stupid questions. But so are/do a lot of the older users, too.

• Here's what annoys me about some people on GaG, regardless of age, but I find it happens a lot with Under 18: their inability to see the forest from the trees, hence not being able to take any opinion unless it is in line with what they already think.

All too often I've given my opinions on things to teenagers and find that they get stuck with excuses and hate hearing something that they don't agree with. Part of growing up is broadening their viewpoints and learning from mistakes, and it's not until they are older and taken some licks that they find this out to be true. Until then, reading comments verging on virtual foot-stomping arguments coming from children who think they have everything figured out over someone like me who has been there/done that multiple times over is just a joke.

But I'm not gonna lie, there have been times I've enjoyed a teenager teaching me something as well - but done in a way that I can accept instead of throwing a hissy fit is always going to score more points with me, and earn me more respect towards them.

• : their inability to see the forest from the trees, hence not being able to take any opinion unless it is in line with what they already think. AGREED

And this might be the MHO when it's all said and done LOL ^_^

• I don't have any problems with under 18ers, I have more of a motherly thing for them (since I am a mommy). I've seen plenty of teenies with good answers on here but they are usually not under the age of 15, 16. Their "ridiculous" questions don't really bother me either, except for ones that are overly concerned with thinking they're fat when they are at a healthy weight for there age, height and weight. I know there is a lot of people on here that would like to filter out an age range, and I can't say I wouldn't like that either (based on the question). There are some questions posted on here that aren't really appropriate for an under 18er to be answering, or something that they clearly have no experience with.

For the most part, they bring out the mother hen in me and it's nice to see so many youngster with good heads on their shoulders.

• AGREED and about 4 youngins have called/said something similar to me being "like a big bro to them" LOL (so flattered)

• For the most part, they don't bother me. But every now and then I run into one that thinks they know it all and has something to prove. But advice is advice. I'm not gonna purposely ignore there advice because they're younger. And who's to say that there aren't any under 18s using over 18 profiles. You never really know. It's not that big a deal.

I don't appreciate all the yelling in your question. It's quite offensive. I think I'm gonna report this.

• I feel like this is stereotyping. Not all people under 18 are completely naive. People in their twenties seem a lot more so to me. The questions I've seen by other people under 18, are pretty much the exact same ones as people in their 20s and 30s ask. Older people just have more variety from a bigger life experience. I usually don't ask questions though. If I have question, it's most likely already answered so I just search it instead of asking a question that has already been asked several times. I've asked 3 questions so far; they were pretty much social study questions rather than things relevant to this site. I generally wanted to know statistics about the user population, but I honestly think many of the people being "Annoyed" by the young are just saying that because in a way it's a cycle. When they were young, older people were "annoyed" by them so it continues. I will admit that teens can be immature but so can adults. Age doesn't always define maturity or experience. Some people's brains develop faster than others.

(NOW HATE ON ME BECAUSE I'M YOUNG & HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKIG ABOUT XD))

• "I will admit that teens can be immature but so can adults. Age doesn't always define maturity or experience. Some people's brains develop faster than others." AGREED

• I was waiting. Lol

I totally agree with this!! I feel so smart In my head and then feel kind of bad when i don't get helpful opinions. Just opions like: "haha that's funny."

Well I needed help, I didn't want to know if it was funny or not ;(

• They are mostly idiots and 99% of the time you can tell their age just by reading their opinion. Teenagers are inexperienced, halfway logical, often uninformed halfwits who have an opinion on EVERYTHING.
    It's annoying as fuck and yes I grant you that some people never grow out of that so they are just as stupid and annoying at age 30, 40, 50...

Teenagers think they are smart as you proven by your humble self-assessment and that's one of the things that makes them most annoying! They are too unaware of themselves.
    Older people grow, more they realize what fucking idiots they are. Only then can they actually learn and progress as humans, not to mention gain the ability to spot the dumb teenagers around them.

And this is not coming from some higher ground of detachment. I was a teen not 3-4 years ago. If I had the option in some virtual reality, I'd beat that girl to death with a led pipe. That's how annoying teenage-me was.

Now I am not saying teens can't use reason, can't think past their age in some exceptions and can't provide insight worth hearing (if not for its wisdom, at least for it's humanity and emotional aspect.). Teens are a part of humanity and we have to hear them out to take care of them, even more so than older and younger humans. But that doesn't mean they aren't fucking annoying.

• LMAO Loved your reply.. so much passions was put into it ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_3.gif

• Just Naruto out of big 3. One Piece looked too ugly so I didn't even start and Bleach bored me by the 50 episode mark, so I dropped it. Rest would be SnK, SAO, OHSHC, Death Note, Samurai Champloo, others..., some romance animes too... I've seen my fair share, but those are only few picks out of the most popular stuff you'll find.

• "One Piece looked too ugly so I didn't even start" AGREED I said the exact same thing like "That character design is way to KIDDY for even me" to watch LOL

I loved Bleach and hate that they ended the anime, unlike naruto I can't read Bleach's manga and be satisfied. I need to see it in anime form ^_^.

Yeah I hate people who only watch the big named anime. I've seen a lot of underdog/under the table type of animes over the years that I loved LOL

Death note and Parasyte might be the only legit 5/5 shows that I've seen and they're the most unique especially Death Note

• no i don't hate them at all

• Nah, I still answer their questions seriously. :)

• LMAO I'm sure you do, but most people here don't it seems OR they say OOMG YOU'RE only __ so you shouldn't be doing ___ LIKE BRUH just because you didn't don't mean they/I won't ETC ^^ you get my point

Tired of people trying to force their opinions on people LOL

• LOL eyelashes? LMAO

• Yeah they're annoying when it's windy outside... I'm sure you've seen my post about that though already ^^

• I only just turned 18 so I can't really talk..

But yeah its true a lot of them can be annoying but I don't understand disrespecting someone and saying their opinion has no value because they haven't reached a certain age yet. I see people differently than that. I think there's something to be learned from everyone. Every perspective is valuable. They don't give bad answers for the most part, some of what they say is incredibly insightful. And people wanna say "oh you're so mature for your age" to them but if they gave us younger people any credit they'd realize we're not a bunch of brain dead morons.

Its funny, when I was 17 I had so many people get mad at me on here when I debated with them and their comeback was that I was just a little kid anyway so I lied about my age and suddenly that stopped... but... I was the same person... hmm.

Glad I turned 18 for real.

• people wanna say "oh you're so mature for your age" to them but if they gave us younger people any credit they'd realize we're not a bunch of brain dead morons. AGREED with everything you've said ^^

• Yay the ninja approves

• I hate it when someone goes "You're under 18 so your opinion means shit to me, but thanks for commenting! :D" lol really?
    Even though some of us may be inexperienced, that doesn't mean we can't have good advice on something. I feel even if I had the best advice in the world, and if the asker KNEW that my opinion was good, they still wouldn't listen or would think "You're a child, so even though your opinion sounds right, it's most likely wrong"
    Then people refuse to even answer OUR questions. Since we're the young ones, wouldn't we have more questions? Since we haven't experienced all the things adults have experienced, shouldn't they HELP us? So we don't end up making the stupid mistakes they have made while they were teens. I think the adults need to realize that they aren't the only "mature" ones. I've actually seen some adults who have had dumb answers themselves, and people U18 to have really smart ones. So I don't think you can judge someone's answers on their age.

• I don't have a problem with the under 18s. The only questions I avoid from them are the rate me ones because it makes me uncomfortable to rate a minor. However, I would have liked a site like this when I was a teenager. I think some of the stuff on here can be helpful for some teens. Sometimes I also feel uncomfortable with some of the sex questions too, however if they don't ask it here they will find it somewhere else on the internet. One of the girls who is 13 on this site is more mature than a lot of adults I know. So it annoys me when I see someone on here insult her. She seems to be a very smart and mature young lady.

• Because they're usually naive and think they've already experienced everything there needs to be experienced. Or many of them are annoying happy go lucky idiots that want adult problems they don't want nor need. I really must know why we let them on here especially those starting as young as 13-15? They don't know anything and shouldn't be reading half of what's posted on here. It's bad enough they're already trying to emulate everything MTV whilst applying the logics of Spongebob right now.

• It's a good thing to ask. Only by asking you 'll learn. So I don't have any problem with people under 18 asking questions or posting answers to my questions. What I dislike, is those people who ask a question waiting for a specific answer, usually perverts.

• i have never hated on minors/people younger than me

• You made some really good points and I agree. I of all people should know that minors get lots of ridicule just for being young. I'm the youngest allowed on here and there are lots of people telling me I'm too young. Well, if I were too young, I wouldn't be able to be on here!

• People look down at younger ones since they have less experience in life, I suppose. 18 years of age seems to be the threshold on here.

Other reasons include the fact that humans like feeling better than others. Since people don't care much about how long someone was on this site since it doesn't give much of a privilige, they would focus on age. "I'm better than you because I am older" kind of logic.

Other sites I had been on focused more on post count or how long the person was on the site and there age didn't seem to matter a whole lot, really.

• Wow, you're probably the first and most open-minded gager in here! And yes, I feel the same.. im 17 and I sometimes feel that I'm not taken very seriously but I do give helpful opinions and I actually spend time to read ppl's problems or those questions that most people usually ignore, unlike those who are older... I just can't wait till I turn 18 in August

• Wow, I'm 17, 18 this year but lmfao, I know kinda feel like my opinions are not useful Eg: 30 yr old asks advice for marriage, I give but what is she really thinking, that I should go play with my barbies or something?

• I didn't and I still don't.
    If something is stupid, it's stupid no matter what age you are.

• The middle age group 20 - 29 are the ones who are ageist as they are the ones who are ageing the most obviously and are uncomfortable with it.

They judge you for being young and they judge you for being old, the older people are mature enough to realise everyone's opinion has value and the younger ones often want the wisdom of those older. The mid rangers think they know it all and are way more judgmental of everyone. They think they're grown ups and know everything there is to know.

• Never thought about it in that way

• Not to go off topic but DO you have Instagram or something?

Imma type in that account now ^^

• I just signed up to instagram the other day, Last_GirlScout I think.

• Well, hey. The site's initial purpose is to seek guidance from another person who may have the knowledge/experience to handle a situation. What better example of "guidance-seekers" are there than teenagers?

• I don't hate them.. but I do sometimes specify on my questions that I only want adults to answer, simply because teenagers don't have the life experience to be able to be of much help.

I try to answer their questions as much as possible, though, because I think it's important that those of us who have lived through their current stage in life help them out as best we can. It's hard for teenagers to get honest advice from adults IRL about things like sex and romance.

• I don't hate them, and I try to be nice to them when they're questions aren't totally ridiculous.

• Well actually I haven't really seen anyone complain about any of us in a while now, but to answer your question and to see my opinion and where I stand I'm just going to post links to previous questions because I can't speak for everyone else:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1055199-how-do-you-feel-about-the-large-increase-of-teens-on-gag

www.qkhji.red/.../q1175694-under-18-everywhere

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1285984-why-are-there-so-many-little-kids-on-this-site

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1263880-why-are-toddlers-allowed-on-this-website

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1263402-who-thinks-anonymous-people-under-18-should-be-allowed-to-ask

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1272307-what-do-you-think-about-under-18s-answering-questions-they-know

Regardless of some of the things I have said in the past I was obviously just heated up. I'm fully aware and agree that teens as well as adults or regardless of your age we all deserve to seek advice... I just wish everyone would see it that way.

• I don't think it's fair either. Who the hell WAS bright or brimming with common sense when they were young? I don't think I am now either! Not even that, but sexual education in schools all over the place are suffering and lacking important information, so it makes a lot of sense that people would come here to ask questions, and quite frankly I don't think any questions are stupid, I think people who refuse to help educate someone due to their opinion on the questions validity are stupid. :)

• Hmm this might be the best answer when it's all said and done... we'lll see (-_^#) (#^ ^#) ^_^

• I am under 18 and sometimes people take me serious and sometimes they don't, it depends on my answers if I am acting childishly and not listening to someone else's opinion then they would get annoyed of me and if they love my responses then they would appreciate it and I was not treated badly by anyone but a single guy whom I gave opinion about something but he shrugged me off saying "Oh! you're under 18". But things happen I don't really mind. I give opinion because they amuse me not because I have to prove myself mature in front of a stranger. Anyway not that it matter take it or leave it ;)

• More from Girls
    55

What Guys Said 73

• those people don't understand that THEY were under 18 once as well basically!

personally i respect their opinions equally :-)

• EXACTLY these people be fucking me up when they decide to sit on their HIGH HORSES AND act as if they were some perfect child... they seem to also think that jut because they weren't doing ___- OR __- that no one should/would LOL

• This an advice site, people that young aren't in a position to give much real advice, since aside from a few underage prostitutes, they don't have experience, and even then, only about underage prostitution!

But the vast majority won't ask for or take advice from anyone but their equally knowledge-free peers,

Except to boost the numbers here on Gag, I don't understand why the age limit was dropped last year... most of them are faddish and few will stay here more than a few weeks, so any increase in numbers is mostly soap bubbles, anyway.

• I think i get what you're saying/sounds about right ^_^

• Well. thank u. I don't 'hate' them, but hey, under 16, they don't belong here.

• Yeah, that makes sense/can't argue with you there. I kinda wish that it was 18+ AND that we had the ability to post nudes when NEEDED on body/boob questions.

I hate when a girl says/asks "what do the perfect boobs look like to you?" and then we have to describe them when we could have simply posted a photo and been with it LOL

• As a rule of thumb I am not a big "hater" as it were. Honestly if I don't really feel the question asked (regardless of age) is pointless or not well thought out, I simply won't reply and I move on. If however I do answer, I try to give the best advice I can and try to help with worthy advice or information. Do I get frustrated by some of the attitudes and ignorance that seems so abundant with our youth. YES, however I prefer to approach this with a healthy degree of moderation as opposed to taking an extreme approach. I believe there are enough extremes in the world we live in today, and quite frankly establishing yourself in any one of these extreme positions doesn't really seem to be helping anybody. I believe and hope we can as a people move to a more moderate position where we don't need to go so far to the right or left to make our point heard and known.

• The only reason why i'm a bit hesitant towards under 18 advice at times is because I remember the good old times when I was 15 and thought I knew everything, but a good 6 years later I realized I was a total tool and idiot!

So with that in mind, I take some answers with a grain of salt, especially regarding what "girls" and "guys" are "like". Of course, the most sexist crowd is the 25-29 region, they're the ones who blame feminism for their social inadequacies, after all. But the under 18 tends to come next.

But some "under 18" people are really cool, too. So I don't just dismiss them right then, that would make no sense.

• I think a lot of it has to so with them getting irrational. I have seen quite a few of them embarrass themselves on here. I personally don't even look much at user names and ages much as it is anyway. If the over 18 person jumps the gun it is pretty pathetic though.

• I'M THE EXACT SAME WAY when it comes to the username/age thing ^_^

• Yea unless I have commented back and forth for a while with the person I don't notice it much. There are some things they say where I will see the age and think "yea they say that from a lack of real world experience" but it would take a bunch commenting to take place before I notice their ages.

• LOL Ar eyou my GAG twin or what? ^_^

• Nothing against under 18's but I won't go near most of their questions. In particular Anything sex related or 'rate me'

I don't need to give tips on how to give a blow job to a 16 year old who happens to be using the family computer. 3 days later his/her mom sees the post and reports it to the local police. Who forward it to the police in my area. Next thing I know I am arrested for being a pedophile, end up on a sex offender registry and my life is fucked

So in general I stay away from all under 18's questions. It's just easier that way.

• I agree and about 7 other GAGer have said something similar ^_^. Just like y'all I wouldn't risk it LOLO

• Kinda tests out who has the patience for kids doesn't it lol.

• Nobody hates them. They just IGNORE them.
    ------------------> case closed <--------------------

• Whoa, whoa, whoa. . . whoa. . . whoa, whoa , whoa. . . whoa. I don't hate nobody alright?

H8ers guna h8, r8ers guna r8 and d8ers guna d8. You get me right?

Today I gave one serious answer. . . one. And the guy was under 18

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• you turned 18 two days ago? oh. Well that means you're not 21 yet, so your question is irrelevant to me unless you're 21 years of age. When the brain fully develops. Haha!

• "I turned 18 2 days ago... I haven't gained any superior knowledge since then. My point is there are really bright under 18 y/o." A GAGirl said that on my question today and I totally agree

LOL a girl just accused me of the same thing see the " " marks? LOL

• I think a lot of them are pretty defensive when you talk to them. They're used to being taken not seriously and some of it definitely gets on their nerves. Entertaining really, lol.

• Yup I agree and that's the best part about them... they're a LOL #moment waiting to happen LOL

• The age has nothing to do with my respect for users. I will respect users who give well thought answers. Some under 18 users are wise beyond their years and they can offer great advice that can help. Some under 18 however ask and answer questions as if they know what they are talking about but they don't. Similarly for 18+ many give great answers and can give stories citing their success or failures to help other people in similar situations as they have been in. However, some users as you mention in your question and get high and mighty about age as if it makes them better. For me it comes down to respecting the users who give those good answers. It is important to remember respect is earned not given.

• To me they should have there own age group, they are to young and need to grow an mature before they can sit down with the adults. There is only one girl under 18 on this site that's a genius for her age and is very mature and she can hang with the best and seems to know a lot, I kid you not Its @nert73

• I have been on this website for more than two years since I was 16 and I have to say that the earlier months of me being here I haven't once been age discriminated when it came to discussing more 'mature' topics.

To me, I think that this whole 'hating on the under 18s Gagers' has only just become a recent thing. I think hate is fuelled by the ever increasing minors who join this site to ask some really bizarre questions and showcase their immaturity towards the people who are responding to their question or the towards the situation their even asking about in the first place.

When I joined this site when I was 16, I wanted to be a person who be answering and helping people's problems rather than receive, maybe that's why I never receive such hate directly.

• I don't hate them, I just find most of their answers to something important pretty useless mostly because they haven't had enough experiences yet to understand a situation entirely.

• I don't hate no one cause hates the work of the devil
    plus that's a strong word , in my eyes we are all equal
    but everyone's entitled to their own opinions but most
    under 18 on here have always been nice to me and
    i highly respect them all the way as i do others on here too:)

• There's a lot of "hate" on them because of past experiences for most gagers. Giving advice, they ignore the advice then make another post about the aftermath and asking for help again for the new problem they caused from it. Add that to super redundant questions or the famous question "does he like me?" with no information past, "well he looked at me one time this morning ".

Lol I don't have issues with that crowd or give them crap, but I can understand why people would have a problem with the under 18 group. Nothing to do with the actual number. They now have a social stigma on this site tho so it's rough for them I'm sure.

• But I will say, age does matter when answering some questions so you know where they are coming from

• LMAO AGREED

@ your 2nd opinion "me and a couple of other GAGers have agreed on that also" ^^

• Over the past 2 years GaG has made change after change, to appeal to the teen demographic.

Based on the influx and activity level of teen users, it's fair to deem the admins' goal to be successful.

I have no problem with the influx with teens... I don't understand why others are so furiously bothered by them.

• On sensitive topics where age matters, age is a factor in how much detail I give. Otherwise, outside that scope, I treat them the same as anyone else on the site.

• That's how it should be done. We both know for certain question you just don't say ____ to a minor ^^ etc

So i agree

• I must say that I treat everyone on GaG equally at first the only thing is when I notice they are under 18 I will tailor the language in my answer to suit but I must admit I am prone to the odd indignant "Keep it in your pants until you are 18 " but that is just the old fogey in me coming out for his pipe and slippers.

• LOl agreed about the "wording your answer differently to fit them" thing ^_^

• damit MIIISSSSTTT. when you gonna stop asking questions that get so many damn opinions! LOL!

• Lol I know right its like people think they're actually more mature just cause they are older than them lol. The world is too policed its not our job to tell those under 18 whether or not they should be on certain sites on the internet its the parent''s decision. Americans just like to complain about everything you don't like the shows your child is watching then put parental block on those channels with a password so they can't watch them, but instead they blame the tv. networks, the media, everyone else, but finding a easy logical solution or even just having a good nice talk with your child.

• I've never had a problem with them, the opposite is true: I've been positively surprised by people in the age category 13-15 giving some very adult opinions.
    In my role of moderator I've more than once had to hide comments of people treating youngsters offensively so think it's more a limited group of 18+ members that cause trouble...

• Most minors (as I've noticed) come, ask some random questions, and then leave. I have no problem with that.

And when they come and ask stuff about insecurity problems and feeling depressed, etc. It feels perfectly fine to help them. Actually, just yesterday I answered like 3 of these questions giving advice and it's great, I take those issues seriously.

With that said, I take issue with 13 year old boys and girls talking about their sexual experiences and asking to rate them. I know I did that when I was that age, but I never spoke about it with older people.

Every time I walk into a thread and see an underage girl saying "I'm not sure what happened he was just eating me down there and..." I'm like heeeyyy hhuuuuuu, and just GTFO. It's just weird.

• I really don't notice us being any worse than the older people.
    I will say that some of the questions asked ARE annoying, even for me.
    You know, this isn't really related, but am I the only one who hasn't even seen a penis question for a while now?
    I'm gonna have to ask about this.

• NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT I haven't' see a penis question yet in days LOL

• I surely do not miss em either... Hopefully I answered this right LOL

• It was just like all of a sudden, "Hey, GAG is less crappy for some reason. I wonder why?"

• I noticed the hate too lol

Older users when they were under age: " Why do older people look down on me?" :O

Older user now: "Let's treat the little shits the same why we were treated, even though we despised it, but fuck change!!" >:)

• I think questions relating to puberty and early relationships are part of what this website is for. I just get annoyed when teens use this for throwing their pubescent feelings onto the internet instead of asking about issues they can't resolve otherwise.

• Ya... it mostly happens to me while giving a genuine opinion!
    Once I got a comment that
    "Too much knowledge for a under 18"
    "Go do your bloody homework"really I still hate that guy who was 30+

Reallly if you 18+ are really mature then making fun of immature teens ain't mature!

• Well, one, because of the aforementioned stupid questions that get asked six to ten times an hour I. e. "what does it mean if a guy looks at you sometimes".

But honestly, mostly because children and adults should not be interacting on this site where sex and dating are hot topics. It's potentially compromising to both parties.

• A lot of them ask stupid questions, like who would make the best couple on this site? And those sorts.

• Well I agree those questions can be annoying but then again I just usually post random followers of mine ^^.

• I don't hate them, I just don't take them seriously in specific situations. We've all been 13, and if we have any kind of self awareness, we remember how naive we were at that age. The world of a child is so small, their pool of life experience is not useful in giving advice to adults.

• More from Guys
    43