What was you first ever post in G@G about?

What was you first ever post in G@G about????
When you first joined

Most Helpful Guy

• my first question on this account was

"Sweden says it will pursue a feminist foreign policy to counter macho Russian aggression - Thoughts?"

• so it was you who started this whole feminist beef...

• no it wasn't me. is asking for peoples thoughts on an issue a sign of beef to you? I hope not.. as it may suggest over-sensitivity on your part

What Girls Said 8

• It was on my other deleted account. @your_boss

And I was asking about this guy who throws baseballs at me and then laughs when I dodge them. And what I should do. And if I should slap him with my shoes..

But I'm not even abusive. I was just so angry.
    🙋👞👨

• I don't want to check but I think it was a question about what guys really like or want in a girl or something like that.

• I asked if anyone meditated

• Sex with the lights off.

• It was a question lol
    "Why is so hard to date someone?"

• What was your first ever post?

• a question about how to deal with anxiety arising from my boyfriend's new job at the time

• On this account the first thing I asked was why rape is perceived as wrong in our society. It got deleted.

What Guys Said 7

• It was a topic about whether or not you'd be interested in a relationship with someone transgender.
    I had been browsing for a few days prior having found the site. I put my opinion to the Q because everyone else was being negative about it and figured my one positive post might be enough to make someone feel better.

• Cool , so are you transgender dating one?

• I'm not trans, nor in a relationship.
      I had simply said that all other factors the same, I'd be just as open to a relationship with someone cis or trans.

• I think something on depression.

• That was 4 years ago I dont remember I think It was something to do with some chick and what she was into I had to tell her how it is

• It was about how I was fat and how girls think I'm disgusting because I'm fat.

• I asked if a girl who played footsie with me liked me or was just a flirt

• Well when I first joined it was under a different user name but it was if women thought something was sexy

• what is the pefect penis size *blushes* what? I was curious.