Should G@G give some kind of option that allows us to see who upvoted/downvoted our opinions?

I would like to see this implemented. If it does get put in, then obviously we need an option to upvote and downvote anonymously. Agree or disagree? What are your thoughts?

• Yes, I like this idea.
  • No, I don't like this idea.
  • I'm indifferent about this idea.
  • Bacon.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be interesting to see. But I guess for some users it would cause some conflict..

What Girls Said 11

• I really don't think that will roll over well, especially those that easily take things personally. Not everyone is mature enough to accept/respect that someone may not agree with what they have to say and that could mean unnecessary drama. Not to mention, there are some open downvoter's that do it just for the fun of it and I can imagine that would take some fun out of it.

Ideally everyone would get along and respect one another's points of view whether we agree with them or not, but I don't think that would be a realistic expectation. Blocking rates might skyrocket though.

• Yes, you made some good points. I didn't think about how many more people would be blocked, especially on those "post a selfie of yourself" questions.

• I can see this causing A LOT of drama. People already get touchy over the anonymous votes, so knowing who actually voted on opinions will just make this snowball like crazy. Bad idea.

• That would cause more feuds here.
    More posts for me to remove

• What purpose would that serve?

• I don't know, I just thought it would be nice to see who was voting on our opinions.

• Oh, that's understandable. I think, users would just start blocking everyone who downvote their opinions.

• But what if you could still vote anonymously?

• No because then people might start fighting over it

• It'd be nice...

• Bacon.. :D

• Yeah I like the idea. It's better than the blocking genders idea.

• I could care less

• "Couldn't care less", dear. "Couldn't care less". Thank you. :-)

• No, it can't. The proper term is "I could not care less". This is because if you say, " I could care less", you are stating that it is possible for you to care even less than you do now, which it is not. And even though many used this phrase incorrectly, nonetheless, you should use it properly. I thank you for your understanding. Blessings and Salam and peace and love and stuff. :-)

• I'm not Muslim so we don't say salom but haha ok thank u for clearing that up

• yeah that sounds like a good idea

• There would be soooooooo many more fights lol

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, good idea i use to go on this old site called BluBet
    people used to heckle other peoples opinions/ questions
    finally the owner came out with a feature to stop the heckler
    anyone who downvote ( heckled) they got it in return.

• No. There's already enough drama around here. To do that would essentially start a GAG war.

• That would cause a lot of drama man lol but could make up for the gender restricting thing but then most people would just stop voting.

• So people can harass and block those that don't agree with them?

Yeah, let's just keep it how it is.

• I don't like this feature at ALL!

Have users maintain some anonymity.

• But I mentioned that you should still be able to vote anonymously. Still no?

• Lol then almost everyone would be blocked by from other Gaggers lol.

• With the optional anonymity, yes

• No, this idea is a B-S.

• No. Animosity is high enough in a place filled with bizarre teenagers and wayward failures of adults.