Woah all these changes are great?

okay so I haven't been on here for a week or so but I came back and there are all these changes. Like how we can choose what gender we want answers from, or how we can add pictures and videos in from our picture gallery, and how we can vote helpful. I think the changes are great, what do you think about them? And which one is your favorite

I kind of changed my mind on the gender one. It's annoying already lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a great believer in freedom of speech which blocking denies but am also a supporter of people feeling comfortable on site so I think they should be allowed use whatever filters or blocks they wish. That said false profiles defeat the whole purpose.

What Guys Said 5

• The gender filtering one makes me want to reach through the monitor and slap guys in the face who are convinced that only sweet wonderful girls can give them dating advice, as opposed to, you know, people who actually date girls.

• A lot of people definitely aren't happy with the gender filtering and I can understand them being worried about it being used to promote sexism. I feel pretty neutral as far as the changes go, they don't really help or hinder me specifically, lol.

• I can see why the gender thing would get annoying, because some questions you could have a really good helpful question too but you aren't allowed to answer so it gets frustrating

• Haha yes very

• I will say that I'd like it if they expanded on the helpful question concept. Like if we could say that a question isn't helpful, that'd be cool.

• NOT GREAT AT ALL! WORST UPDATE EVER!

• Same as you. At first I thought that the gender thing was cool, but then I changed my mind

• The gender thing and the helpful question thing = 👎👎👎 for me.

• I don't really get why we need a helpful question thing lol.

• Maybe if a question gets enough helpful votes or something, if someone tries to ask the same question theyll go "WAIT! Someone already asked this and got helpful opinions, check it out before you ask" like yahoo answers does

• Ohh, okay. That makes a lot more sense.

What Girls Said 4

• I was okay with the gender thing at first 'cause it didn't seem like a lot of people were using it, but then I noticed more and more people started to utilize it and now I hate it and want it gone asap.

• The only thing I don't like it the gender one 😡😡
    Anyone else feel the same way?

• I don't like the gender one, but the rest are really good

• Yeah you're the only one who feels this way. The changes aren't great with blocking a gender.