Is gag running horribly slow for anyone else?

Is gag running horribly slow for you? Every other website I'm on is fine but the last few days here have been extremely slow. I haven't even been on here much because it takes so long. Is it just me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• Nope, it's fine for me. Maybe it's just your low PC specs. . . yeah that's right I went there. But just pretend I didn't write that so I didn't go there. I think it's just you. . .

Anyway, since you're a mod you should be out there fighting crime and saving the world not waiting for things to load / respond. I think you should write an angry letter to the admins

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• What I lack in pc specs I make up for in cuteness ;)

I'm on my phone so I don't think there's much I cando about it!

I'm off to fight crime... angry letter started!

• I love that name and feel so honored to get a nickname from you! :D

• Ok, since you went there, what are your PC specs?

• Our dev team is working on this issue..
    Do you experience this issue on specific pages or in general? Has it been better since you asked the question?
    What kind of mobile device and browser are you using? Thanks

• That's good. It's not on the main pages, just when Igo into a question to post an opinion. So far iit's still the same. I'm on a Samsung note. I think the browser is just Internet Explorer :/

Thanks

• Thanks for the info.. As for the "small text" issue (you said you had it too under Michael_Rc46's opinion; do you think you see the desktop version briefly and then switch to mobile version? Best way to be sure is that the GAG logo on mobile version is on top center, whereas on desktop it's on the top left.

• @menguc I think it's still in the center top. But it's so fast, like a second or less.

• Not particularly no but then again I'm on Wi-Fi so maybe the new fancier version of GaG with all it's whistles and jingles isn't hitting my systems as hard.

• Yes i been having problems with it going slow at times
    i know Firefox browser has been updating the last 2 days
    i can't get online with it unless i upgrade so i don't know
    what's that all about.. But i agree that it has seem to be slow
    maybe GaG needs to upgrade to bigger server.

• Maybe you're right!

• @asker I browse the web more with my computer than with my phone. I didn't even have a smartphone until last year. I used to get picked on for the phone I had so I caved in and finally bought one lol.

• @asker I'm not a phone guy, so for phones I have no clue is what I was getting at.

• I haven't noticed G@G running slow, I've been averaging about a second for a G@G page to load. Even loading My Take that has 10 YouTube videos only takes a second to load. I don't know if it makes a difference but's I'm using the Linux version of chrome paired with Concast internet.

• You're lucky...

• I meant Linux is faster than windows, especially puppy and lubuntu. Not good at typing on my tablet.

• I figured ;)

• Nope same goes for me

• We must fix it my twin!!!

• I MUST GO MY "VILLAGE" NEEDS ME (ง︡'-'︠) ง 💪(◡̀_◡́҂) 💪 (`▿´) 👊

• DAWG I'M FAST AS LIGHTNING OVER HERE

*sends you internets*

• Every time I open a question, everyone's opinions appear on the screen really small for a few seconds before it returns to normal. Sometimes it'd say error and I'd have to reload. Don't know what's going on

• Yes! Here too!

• When you have this issue (opinions appear small for a few seconds) do you think you can get a screenshot?
      During that time do you still see the GAG logo at the center on top? Meaning, are you sure you are seeing the mobile version but not the desktop version briefly? What device and browser are you using? Thanks

• I don't think it lasts long enough to get a screenshot @menguc. I'll look for the logo

• You just took the words of my mouth, they have started advertising so the server gets heavy
    no adds that's why I signed up but now it's the same :(

• So far no issues, however I heard other people report the same issue...

• I know when I post an opinion sometimes it just sits there and keeps loading and I have to refresh and reput my answer in quite often

• Yes it is and it's fuckin aggravating

• When I log from my laptop works completely fine. But I'm having problems from my phone and have spotted a couple of glitches here and here

• Not today, but in the last days it did. And I thought that it would crush just like 2,3 months ago

• has been for a while :(

• yes... I thought it was from my internet connection lol

• yes it is. my appliance question been out for an hour and no answers.

• Sorry beautiful, its running finee

• Really. . I thought it was connection problem? It takes time for My comments to post... :/

• Mine is working okay

• Yes, some times it is sucking.

• Nope it's as smooth as silk.

• Yes!!! Oh my fucking god!!! I was going to post this same question.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, it has been painfully slow for me today too.

• Yeah, it's been really slow for me since they added that gender blocking update. I don't know why, but it's annoying because the connection always times out for me. I copy and paste all my opinions now just in case that happens, because I don't want to lose the text.

• Get @GirlsAskGuys to have a look.

No it's fine for me - it goes up and down, but I think a lot of time it's connection problems on my end. Some of the time it's updates that are being processed. It will be really slow and then a new feature will appear.

See if they can help you out.

• you're not da only one.. GAG is really getting slow and is "taking a break" too often

• yes. ever since the most resent updates. ot's crashing more than usual too. :/

• Nope same here on my laptop! It doesn't work on the browser on my phone at ALL.

• Yes it has been like this for 2 days. Ever since the last update it seems to have slowed to a crawl.

• YES rlly slow😥

• It's fine on my phone but slower on my iPad for some reason.

• It rarely gets slow for me

• It's been happening to me too, it's so frustrating

• Not for me but, im on safari lol.

• no not really