Why do all questions have the "was this helpfull?

Why did they add this just wondering?

Most Helpful Girl

• Supposedly it's just a way to show that you found the topic or contents of someone's question or take useful, interesting, or relevant.

From what I can tell it's anonymous and somewhat superfluous considering there's already the Follow feature on questions and takes.

What Girls Said 2

• Hi, it's a great way to see if that particular answer or opinion was helpful to the Asker. So if you have a similar question, and want to find an answer fast you can read the most helpful one first which probably answered the question best.

• I think QA meant the new "Was this helpful?" feature with the orange Yes button next to it. It sort of came out of nowhere along with the most recent added features, and it is a bit vague... a lot of users seem to be confused about its purpose.

• I was wondering the same. If you can vote yes why is there not a no option. lol hahaha

What Guys Said 0