How do you become a Guru or Master on here?

Im just wondering how do you become a guru or master on here? Is it difficult? And also can they do things on this site that regular users cannot do like remove a post or anything like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• To become either a Guru or Master, you must complete a grueling 14 day trial on GaG island. An island that can only be found by those with the spare time to bother finding it.

The first 7 days are spent in training. Learning why race doesn't matter and why being a virgin is fine, stop asking! You learn how to ignore racists and sexists. You also learn the route to GaG temple, the place where you must journey to earn your title.

On the 7th day, you must set off. On your journey, there are many challenges. You must dodge jail bait rate me questions. Lots of them. You must hide from trolls with your anon cloak and troll them in turn. You must battle racists and homophobic tools. You must stop teen girls from crying because their bf only sent 2 X's in his text. You must also explain all sorts of other s##t that I can't even think of right now.

The greatest challenge of all comes on the last day, on the foot of GaG temple. There you must battle 1,000 Nice guys. Your battle must be featured. Then when you approach the temple, you must defeat the ghost of SandPlanet who I'm sure is still here somewhere. :/

Then after all that when you enter the temple, you will learn the great secret:

You have WAY too much time on your hands.

And no, they can't do anything different.

What Guys Said 14

• Sell your soul to the devil

• It's just a lot of XP. Nothing more really. Only really nice feature I noticed was level 7 removing ads.

• You have to train with the Tibetan Monks in the Mountains.
    Once you have achieved self discipline you will be given the title.

www.youtube.com/watch

YOU RACKA DISCIPRINE.

• 1|0
  • I just ask a few questions and answer lot but you have to go past 20,000 for Guru and least 50,000 for Master..
    No GaG user can remove questions/ post / opinions only Administrators.
    even after close your account on here the questions still remain but you
    can disavow a question you ask after you choose MHO.. but you got wait
    like 24-hours after you choose MHO to disavow a question.

• reach 20,000 xper for guru and 50,000 xper for master.

• moderators hide posts, admins remove them. gurus and masters don't have the ability to do either.

• The label is given by total amount of XPer points (points given based off of activity).

I've been here 5 years and I JUST got to Master about a month ago. :-P

• It's essentially just level 10 and 11.

So mostly by devoting a lot of time and effort into answering a lot of questions, asking a lot of questions, and possibly writing takes that get featured.

• 1) be an opinionated windbag
    2) time
    3) profit!

• You have to pass 20000 xper points.

• Answer as many questions as possible

• By earning a certain amount of Xpoints, 20,000 for guru and 50,000+ for master.

• I am already a master, I don't need some bs website to tell me that :)

• You have to suck a lot of d... jk

What Girls Said 20

• 1) "how do you become a guru or master on here?" To become a "guru" or "master" you just have to gain a lot of xper points which you can get in various ways such as asking question, posting opinions, logging on regularly, and just being active.
    2) "Is it difficult?" No, not really. It just takes a lot of time unless you're on here posting things 24/7.
    3) "can they do things on this site that regular users cannot do like remove a post or anything like that?" No, guru's and master's do not have any special privileges. Only moderators can hide posts on this site.

• You must turn your life over to Gag to become a guru or master.

Be on here pretty much all day... every day asking/answering.

• And if you become a master, does it mean you're a relationship and sex expert?

• The actual experts on this site are professionals in that field (real life).
      So, no you don't become a relationship expert after you become a master.

• The Guru and Master labels don't grant you any special abilities.

Only Mods can hide posts that break the rules, and then the Admins will decide whether to permanently remove them or not.

You need at least 20,000 Xper points to reach Guru status, and then 50,000 for Master. The FAQ does a pretty good job outlining everything to do with Xper: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#44

• To be a Guru you need to have 20000 Xper points and to be a Master you need 50000 Xper points.
    It's not difficult for some users, but it's difficult for me since I don't come here very often.
    I was a Guru on the previous version of GAG, but I got back to level 9 because now there's a new level, Master.
    To become a Guru or Master, you have to be a very active user. Answer the largest number of questions. Ask some questions, just don't do it for no reason. Post comments on MyTakes, add details on your profile...

And no, they're regular users. Only the administrators and moderators can remove posts.

• You trade your life.
    Seriously, you should waste your time here in order to acquire 20000 or 50000 (which is madness) xper points.

• It's just related to how many xper points you have. Nothing very special. Only mods and admin can remove posts, I think.

• Only moderators can remove posts and enough time on this site and enough questions / answers / points makes you a guru.

• By devoting your time on g@g asking or answering questions or writing mytakes until you earn 20,000-50,000 Xper points.

If you spend enough time on here, you can reach Guru status within a year. That's what I've noticed.

No special privileges are included.

• you give up any hope of a normal social life or healthy relationship with a spouse (current or potential), and spend allllllllll day on here. ;)

• Guru and Master levels are achieved by gaining the right amount of Xper points. Unless they also have a moderator status they can't hide or remove posts.

• Have no life and fight with others here as one gets anal in the higher levels.

• You sell your soul to gag. You spend the rest if your days answering questions to gain 50,000 xper points.

• Current activity, the more active and longer you are here the more likely you will get to those levels.

• You ask/answer a billion (or close to it) questions :)

• You just have to have a certain amount of xper, they do not get special privileges.

• Hi, check out the levels here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/xper

• 0|0
  • You basically have to live on here.

• I don't know I've been xper 6 for half a year now, try pleasing people and hope to get mho?

• Just keep answering questions lol.