Why isn't this site called?

Why isn't this site called Females Ask Guys? Makes more sense, considering the male audience.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea really. It should be females ask males in my opinion, but it reminds me of one of those tv shows in a way.

• He means as in it would be f** ...

• @idontknowyall I know I was just messing with him.

• Plus that, it just shows how ignorant he is.

What Girls Said 5

• Humans ask humans
    HAH :)

Womdn shouldn't be called girls and mrn adk tons of questions it shouldn't really emphasize ibe sex asking over the other plus there's Trans gender and potentially hermaphrodites using this site gurks ask guys is sexist and bigoted.

• That must mean that you are also a f** then. You are on this site to. Lovely to meet a fellow homosexual. I enjoy having relations with woman from time to time myself. So enjoyable.

• Seriously?

• Do I really have to explain to people he is talking about the acronym? Female ask Guys would be 'FaG'. He's basically calling guys on this website fags... 😒

• The only person you told that to responded to your remark. You don't need to explain anything to anyone.

• Considering the male audience?

• Cause it's not as catchy.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know the gender count but im sure when they started the website they didn't expect it to be like that. plus I've seen a lot of girls on here too, its just kinda slow these days.

• sex with man better than sex with woman