What, so where not even allowed to comment on a opinion if the question is for the opposite sex only?

I thought if we couldn't give an opinion, we's at least would be able to comment on the opinions.

• We should be allowed to comment on all opinions
  • The question is gender specific, so commenting should be gender specific for opinioners
  • The question is gender specific, so commenting should be gender specific for QA plus opinioners
So where not even allowed to comment on a opinion if the question gender specific. This question sounds better.

Most Helpful Girl

• So counterproductive it's comical.

What Girls Said 8

• WHAT? This is so annoying. Who thought of this and where is the petition to get it changed?

• I just discovered that too. lame.

• I know, someone can mention and your unable to respond back :(.

• What, so where not even allowed to comment on a opinion if the question is for the opposite sex only?
    C. The question is gender specific, so commenting should be gender specific for QA plus opinioners

• You kidding me? That's GAG new update today? That's just plain F@CKED UP!

• I think I'm the only person on this site who doesn't care

• Yeah, it sucks so much... not a fan of this new update.

• I voted A, I'm getting used to the update but it still makes me sad.

• Is that a new change? That it's not possible to submit an opinion if it's gender specific?

• Yep, if some one makes the question gender specific only that gender can answer and comment on opinions.

• Well... That's stupid

What Guys Said 7

• its a gender filter that users are allowed to incorporate in their question, at least now with another new update it tells us if the question is gender only so we don't waste time clicking on it.

• Yea i think that update happened going on 2 weeks now i know it sucks
    if someone only allows questions for only one gender and you can't respond
    and the admin never thought if someone mentions us and we can't respond
    than we are pretty much screwed.

• we're not evenv allowed to vote basically...:-/

• What's interesting is that instead of just making the questions invisible to those who cannot comment (which would have been just as simple as they already hide questions) they made them visible and just ostracized people. Not the brightest development team but hey?

• I know right? I wanted to comment on the one where you were taunting us for being unable to answer :-P

• I voted "A"

The whole purpose of the website is to have opinions from Guys AND Girls. Making gender-specific questions is a step backwards... and makes no sense to me, because it's counter-productive of this website.

The irony kills me.

• You know what i think you can even mention people in those questions and they can't comment.