Hi Toad-1, I've noted your suggestions and also other users' below. As for the gender selection while asking: This has been a long time requested feature in GAG history... It is optional though... If a user wants opinions from a specific gender, it's fine, it's up to the asker... Also, when we looked at the stats we are seeing that only a small fraction questions are being directed to a single gender... There was however a nuisance till Today's update. There was no indication whether the question is open for your gender's opinion or not... In Today's update this is fixed.. You can now see a gender icon next to a question which is open to only one gender icon. As you are aware GAG is continously integrating new features... And we appreciate your input a lot... We follow every site related question to get feedback. So please keep it coming... Thanks for opening up this discussion...
- Give us an edit feature. - The gender filler is useless and it needs to be gone. - Bring back a real-time type chat function thing because some people want it (I won't ever use it) - MyTakes should be promoted & voted by the community. - Poll options should be 8-10 at most. - People should be able to ask more questions. - For the love Cthulhu, fix the search thing. It needs an upgrade. - Include a "comment" box whenever people report shit. Some people click report only for the sake of it. - View count on questions (it existed in the past). - Venting topic :p - I want the "Would you date me?" and "Am I stylish?" features back but that won't ever happen. ;_; :p They were absolutely hilarious.
I'd like to be able to set it so my questions are only answered/seen by certain age groups, that way you get answers that are relevant to your life stage/situation. Kind of like how you can get answers only from one gender if you want (but I think the ones who are allowed to answer should be the only ones who can see it as well, otherwise it's just annoying to read a whole thing and then not be able to answer).
1. Upvote or downvote opinion comments 2. Seeing who likes or dislikes 3. Having your new mentions on opinion comments highlighted so that when you get mentioned on a huge thread you can find it faster. 4. Edit feature. I would use it often lol! 5. Bring back the chat room feature.
Most of my complaints are for mobile, but I'd like to see: •the arrows on the side of the screen gone •improved spellcheck •something done about the weird lagging the text box does sometimes •the submit button moved so that I don't post comments before they're done
On the PC I'd like it if: •the alert button was on the left side of the screen like it is on mobile
Generally the only thing I dislike is the gender blocking feature and the redirect to a different page after an opinion is posted.
I want them to create an app on both android and iphone platforms so I don't have to log into my computer just to use GAG... Going on the browser on my phone is annoying and it takes a while to load up GAG.
a way to see all recent (of the day at least) questions asked by just those I following without having to go to their profiles individually. it annoys me that I almost always see their questions days after they were asked, they rarely show in my feed.
1. Let people send links through messages 2. Give us more questions per 24 hours. Like around 10 3. When u block someone they won't be able to see any of your info even if they are anon. like u click block and u can't see any post or questions from them and they can see yours. And they won't be able to see any pics u have up.
Other than actually hiding questions you can't answer on just like how they managed the block filter for block lists not much. Everything else would be cumbersome.
The only thing I wish, and it's for my convenience only, is that you could set what screen you are transferred to after you submit an opinion. I'd rather just go back to the recently asked instead of getting the "random/popular" question with a confirmation that what I said was posted.
- Allow edits on posts for 5 minutes, or possibly versions (like how Stack Overflow does it).
- Search is bad, I use "something something keywords site:girlsaskguys. com" in Google because it is more reliable. The relevancy filter should SORT BY DATE in descending (newest be at top).
- Mentions should bring the post that mentioned you to the top of the answers in the feed, not make your browser scroll down to it and say "press SHOW MORE button 7 times to reach the answer after searching for @Mesonfielde in the posts so you'll find the one that was the latest" because I think that's horrible. ALL posts that mention you and you have not seen them should be brought to the top!
- DIRECT LINKING to posts, similar to how it takes you to whatever post when you are mentioned.
I want my opinion on top before both genders. I hate scrolling through all those opinions before I get to mine. Next I wish my past opinions and questions were more organised. According to week or something Even when going anon at least the asker should be able to mention people Last-- A wider text box for messaging