Anyone else annoyed with all these "how do I look" questions?

We now have daily tons and tons of "how do I look" posts, especially from ok looking girls that are just crying for attention obviously. What do y'all think?

1|0
4|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• It's only human nature to want to feel like we are worthy and to get positive attention. I agree with you; those questions should go to a website like HotorNot. com

1|0
    0|0
  • I think those questions should be banned not just from the site, but from the planet

1|1
    0|0
  • It only bothers me when they literally just ask "how do I look?". I always thought it was meant for more specific things, like "how do these glasses look?" Or "does this hat make my head look square?". If you make it too vague you start getting some disgusting answers and they can scare away some of the more civilized opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, if you dislike em then unfollow the topic

2|0
    0|0
  • I am more annoyed by the daily tons and tons of people posting/hiding behind anonymous... ffs just ask the question, don't hide behind anon.

Especially since this isn't a bad question.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't like people going through my profile.

• Show All
    • N do u knkw that there's no difference from anonymous n a abatar image. Lol

• I assume you mean an avatar image. However, you can look and see every comment I've made. You don't have to wonder if I have made things hiding even my screen name. My screen name is attached to every single thing I've ever posted on this site.

• I'm indifferent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those questions better than all the sex questions. Sex questions are what's annoying me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• If they're legit questions like what does this do or why does that happen then that's one thing, but if it starts looking like a sexting fantasy attempt I'm not interested.

• I'd rather have those questions than girls asking question like "I am 16 and I kissed a guy, am I a slut? "a guy just looked my way, does he like me?"

Like damn people, come on.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least there's a special category for those questions. Before Christmas there were everywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's like every girl on gag just got thirsty as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure. How do I look?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I dont have long here, when i first seen questions like that i would get mad for them, because i couldnt understand how you need strangers opinions to tell u if u look decent. When someone loves u, they love u with flaws n all. I personally dont point out my flaws to nobody, especially, especially to my partner. It is omething i try to make better on my own. Weather i make a big deal out of them or if they are an actual problem.

Now i just try to understand that not everybody thinks the way i do. It just makes me feel better that i have a stronger mind over stuff like that. I have to be confident feel good about myself. I dont need people to tell me if i am worthy or not. Because i know i am. No am not perfect, n am sure nobody is. N hopefully they can see that one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really mind. You know what gets me though, is the sudden phenomenon of "post a picture questions" And hey they are fun! I use to be like OH COOL! now there is like to much! Omg 😫

0|1
    0|0
  • not really. i have good confidence enough about myself and my apperence. what others think of it isn't really that important cause eithere way, im the one who as to deal with it. just ignore it really.

0|0
    0|0