Is it just me, or are there a ridiculous amount of "anonymous female" posts lately?

Hmm I wonder why that is... Xper farming trolls who simply want 10 dollar amazon cards? maybe. Weirdo dudes with fake profiles that want to get more opinions? maybe. Seems like they should re-consider the whole giving away free stuff to people with Xper thing.

woooooooow this opens my eyes. I'm actually here to help people and goof around.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, well... Ya know. That's life... Fuck 'em

What Girls Said 10

• Fuck off, you think I'd be helping morons for absolutely nothing? You think I'm going to help make the owners of this site money for nothing? No way.

And no, I have not noticed more female anons. I have no idea how you would known that to be true.

• There has always been lots of anonymous posts, both by males and females.

• who cares. oh right you do lolol.

• It's just you...

• Wtf you can get free stuff here? I didn't notice that but can you link me to the free stuff? :')

• its like 5000 Xper for 10 bucks on amazon. you basically have to have no life for a 10 dollar gift card.

• It's linked to your xper. You can cash it in, go click on the right menu and choose xper. You need 5000 points for a $20 Amazon gift card, but there's other stuff to be had.

• Ohh crap okay never mind that sucks, i only have like 1500... Thanks tho :*

• I always go anon and can't see a problem with it.

• Why I go anonymous? Because when I wasn't anonymous I started getting lots of suggestive messages from guys - so now they can't message me...

• Female anons? Haven't seen them?

• Shhhhhh... 😈

• im anon. im okay.

What Guys Said 7

• It's just you. Don't start the idea of not being able to redeem points for free shit you idiot. Shhhhhhhh.

• go get a job.

• I have a job and it doesn't give me free stuff, it gives me money to buy stuff for money.

I want something for free. FOR FREE GOD DAMN IT... FOR FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

• i believe they might be unattractive or think they are unnatractive and scared they might be insulted for their looks but still want to post.

• but there's just SO FREAKIN many. and you dont HAVE to put a picture of yourself up. think about it.

• I doubt it has anything to do with that.

• the reason i said this is because I've alerady met 3 female users who were cyber bullied for their looks and now only post anon.

• Yeah, but I don't give a shit

• I notice that too

• maybe dudes trying to get attention

• its strange to me though, you would think they would at least make a decent fake profile and not go anon

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../....com-add-text%201.gif Nope everything seems normal to me still on GAG

• Sexy bitches!