For what reasons have you blocked people or been blocked?

Completely pathetic yet hilariously funny. An irrational girl just blocked after saying I was "being stupid" even though I had a different opinion. Very mature. ;D

And then this random guy blocks me based off of what I'm sure are assumptions. It's hilariously sad. And this is my first day What about you? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I called this girl an idiot and she blocked me.

I told this guy to stop whining and he blocked me.

Sensitive bitches.

What Guys Said 21

• Usually I just block people that are sexist or racist. I don't want to deal with those sort of people. There were a few others that just annoyed the hell out of me. Typically I can unblock them a few weeks later after they have dealt with whatever issue they had that was making them so annoying.

I have been blocked several times. Typically it is because I don't tell them what they want to hear. To give helpful advice you commonly have to tell someone they are wrong and need to improve themselves somehow. This isn't what they want to hear, so they block people. Other times I have no idea why I have been blocked.

• Usually they are just too stupid or too immature to be allowed an opinion. There was one very immature girl. I just checked for her id and it looks like they deleted her account because she doesn't show up in my blocked accounts anymore. But she was middle Eastern. would post things like 9/11 was fake and very ignorant inflammatory things like that. I don't need people like that.
    or if someone blocks me then I will them. A couple have blocked me and I really don't know why. Some people just want someone that will agree with them. I love when people disagree with me as long as they have a valid opinion. Don't say the opposite just to say something. And anyone that is a religious nut, if they go too crazy I will block them. usually I just stay away from those types because your never going to be able to talk intelligently to a religious fanatic.

• Blocked by fembots for disagreeing wit them, essentially. Also by some girls just because I said they were pretty. Seems strange to me, but some girls are that way.

• I have had to block only 1 woman in all my sexting with women she became obsessed with Her orgasms she was getting to the point she became demanding texting me 60 times a day so far I have not blocked anyone on here would not surprise me if I have been blocked on here but do I care nope.

• Got blocked by two idiotic users straight away for giving my opinion because of their assumptions.. I think it's the gals who is more likely to block straight away.

• OMG! This is the reason why I was blocked... bahaha. Oh well. I'm not "hurt". I just think it's really juvenile to do instead of talking issues out.

• Yeah... It's a pattern. I noticed that the people who usually blocks tends to be more emotionally fragile.

• You get blocked for having differing opinions all the time on here. They should just rename it TellMeWhatIWantToHear. com

• God. I was hoping this wasn't one of those sites. Thanks for clearing it up though. :)

• if they started getting annoying basically

• Hate speech and excessive trolling are the reasons I've blocked people.

• Also, I was once blocked by a guy ranting about taxes after I mathematically proved his rant false.

• LOL. I promise, if we're not rude to each other and you prove my math wrong, I will admit it... bahaha.

• He didn't COUNT on that hahaha. Sorry, had to say it. He needed to pay better attention in school lol.

• It's pretty pathetic honestly. I've mostly been blocked by people who say a bunch of inflammatory stuff that they can't back up and then block you so you can't respond. Just a bunch of babies that have to have the last word, and can't handle being wrong.

• i tend to only block people who block me first. But very occasionally, if someone is like relentlessly badgering me, i dont mind blocking them for a period of time

• I blocked someone for asking me to send them an Amazon gift card.

I forget what the other was for

I don't block often.

• Have blocked people who were trying to push their stupid shit down my throat ignoring tat I was disagreeing, have been ignored for telling my honest opinion.

• I've been blocked for racism, sexism, non-veganism, homophobia, theism, and telling fat women to diet and excersise.

• (TWO PEOPLE USE THIS ACCOUNT) i blocked someone because they were being very very hateful to the second person that uses this account. and people that are hateful to other opinions on my comments. i don't stand for someone bashing peoples opinions

• Awww! I personally haven't blocked anyone. I don't plan to, but you never know. But anyway, welcome to gag!

• Haven't blocked n initiated anyone even they do anything wrong... !!

I just blocked in return those who blocked me without any interaction with them...:D

• I haven't blocked anyone but I know lots of people have blocked me. I never thought my opinions would make such impact in their lives lol

• So far I haven't blocked anyone yet, But I have been blocked once over my avatar.

• Because of stupidity

• Someone thought i was someone named marcus and that i was stalking her.

• I got BLOCKED on purpose by 1 girl BECAUSE SHE WAS SO ANNOYING LOL

I've gotten blocked by about 4 others also vias me trolling them LOLOLOL

I've yet to block anyone yet though i1127.photobucket.com/.../....com-add-text%201.gif

What Girls Said 15

• I wasn't in a very diplomatic mood and LauraMarx showed herself to be what she claims to dislike: she was a judgmental asshat and blocked me because I didn't agree with her view. For someone who claims to be so open minded I found it amusingly hypocritical and narrow minded... But fuck it, who cares.

Another couple of girls have blocked me mainly after I told them I thought they were talking shit.

"They've got three mouths and only one ear, if they never shut up they ain't never gonna hear."

Fuck it though, I really don't care.

• I have only been blocked by my ex boyfriend... It is a mind game that he played am guessing so?

I have blocked somebody who saved my photos and pretended to be me, but as a different name.
    Somebody who was stalking me, in real life and in Facebook.
    And somebody who was telling me naughty things, everyday, who I did not know, and would not leave me be...

• I have to block at least one person per day. It says right on my profile not to try to talk sexy or ask me for immigration help, That happens constantly. I even tell them I'm blocking them. There's no room to get confused.

• I got blocked today for telling this guy he was cute. He has such low self esteem he thought I was trolling not flirting! I thought he was just joking around at first!

• I have people who blocked me and I never spoke to them ever and don't even know who they are!! I don't really care. I'll just return the block

• ButtHoleSandwich. Nice! :D

One did that. But I wasn't expecting that on my first day. It kind of tells me something though... that people can't stand different opinions. :D

• I got blocked by a Turkish person on here called "Tanhu" because i didn't respond quick enough to his message so he sent me this..
    "Fuck off bitch i found a russian girl else to learn ahahah a classico bitcho of russia :DA"

And then blocked me :L

• I've had to block a few guys recently, one changed his avatar picture to his dick so I blocked him and then he goes on another account and says "I see you online, why aren't you answering me" lol

• I have never blocked anyone. But I do get blocked by a bunch of pussies all. the. time ;)

• I've blocked mostly guys. Okay, they were all guys. But they were asking weird and disgusting questions. I've been blocked once, by some girl. But I was being a bitch to her so I kinda deserved it lol.

• I've blocked two people: That guy who messages, like, everyone, asking if they've ever gotten their car stuck in snow, and that foot guy, simply because his questions were everywhere, and I think feet are disgusting.

• Lol. Encountered both of those but I guess I asked for it haha

• I've never been blocked myself that I know of. I have blocked two people before. They were like fourty year old men who were being creeps and asking things like my bra size 😁 so yeah I just blocked them because cyberstalking is scary.

• I've been blocked because that bitch hated being wrong and Indians have been blocked for being weird and sending way too many messages

• Just one dude for being a racist.

• Perverted, explicit, too much sexual content.

• I've had to block pervs on here and some other rude people. Just because I don't have time for that.

• I have only ever blocked the guys who private message wanting something sexual... I made it clear in my profile I would block guys with those types of messages.

I would never and have never blocked anyone for having an opinion or disagreeing with mine. Doing so is childish and stupid.
    I have been blocked by a handful of immature types who didn't like critisizm and would rather block than deal with the truth.