A question for fellow Masters... does this happen to you as whell? What shall I do?

Noticed that since i became a Mastermore and more girls tend to private message me for seeking advice basically....does this hapen to you as well? Anyway....what am i supposed to tell them when they give long descriptions?? Sure i feel honored that they chose me but giving long advices isn't my thing basically....i'm more into giving short ones. Yet,i don't know how they'll take it giving them a short one...betrayed maybe? yet i cannot ignore them if they choose me....so what am i supposed to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Summarize your advice. Short advice is best, easily understood and remembered.

What Girls Said 1

• Just give honest advice. It doesn't matter if it's lengthy or not, what matters is that you listened, and are willing to share your input.

If they're not satisfied, I'm sure they'll ask other people as well.

What Guys Said 3

• Follow Arnold's philosophy regarding "advices"..

https://youtu.be/1q5Xr8MxtWw

*I guess you do what you can, I'm sure if you explain your reason for keeping advice short they'll understand, it's usually more concise that way anyway.

• Just give them a short advise if you are good at that. Maybe they read your short posts and that's what they want.

• When I told less jokes and didn't block everyone from contacting me I had people message me all the time from level 1 on.