Have you noticed that mostly guys are choosen in single-gendered questions?

at least in 90% or more among the single-gender questions guys are chosen instead of girls....why's that happening?

Anybody else noticed the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• the computer matches you up with questions you tend to answer so if you answer questions by woman you will get matched up with more questions by woman and if you answer questions by guys you will get matched up with more questions by guys,

It's a lot like YouTube where the computer remembers your previous searches and looks for matches similar to what you have already chosen.

What Girls Said 5

• People like getting validation. They don't want to hear real opinions. This is why they chose gender blocking option.
    Blocking gender is a worst update this site ever seen let me tell you. Opinion site should be open to everyone, not certain gender.

• Really? For me it's been the exact opposite... I almost never see guys-only questions.

• Yeah..
    It's not fair. Everytime I wanna answer because I feel like my answer needs justification, it's men only.

Girls! We need to band together and ask one sided questions about vaginas, breasts, shopping, & chocolate.

• I have noticed the opposite. Mostly young guys asking for female only answers.
    I think GAG has updated so you only see the questions you are allowed to comment on.

• Even with this new update I still say gender blocking on the questions is a bad Idea.

• I've noticed the opposite !

What Guys Said 4

• I have only seen the gender block once so I haven't really noticed ( I am happy mostly just answering Other topic questions )

• That's because you can't see the Girls only questions anymore, haha.

• No, I did not notice this.

• Yes, I agree with this.