Xper points are sometimes the cause for some unwanted opinions?

Who thinks many of the users here just give opinions to gain xper points and I don't know what they think could they get from xper level
Who's with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never given xper a second thought when answering a question. If I answer a question, it's because the question drew my attention somehow. Xper is just a bonus.

I've never really given thought to the idea that there might be people out there who are just in it for the points, but the amount you get is so tiny that I feel there are far easier ways to get twenty bucks in far less time.

• Lol yeahh
      Am not talking about everyone, but there are many who do
      Some new users are just curious and eager to level up

What Girls Said 2

• Of course, it's very easy to see. I'm pretty that that, and the growing community, are the reasons why the value of the rewards has gone up, and the Xper points you earn for just about everything have been slashed.

• Yeahh
      Thank you for your opinion

• I have seen some phenomanally stupid "opinions" on here from time to time.

Like there was one question, asking something about what guys think is meant when a guy is called 'cute' versus 'hot' or something. So naturally someone had to pop in just to say he's not gay. Which was not helpful in the slightest.

• Yeahh
      Just to pull off some fucking xper points

What Guys Said 7

• *raises hand*

But they would get Amazon gift cards if they're Americans or Europeans.

• M'kay ))))))))

• I honestly don't really care too much for the Xper points. What I really care about is helping people and getting upvotes too, that's why most of the time I try to leave a funny opinion.

• That's good of you :)

• yes you are right. I know my opinion is unwanted but I still post because I want xper points.

• Non-factor in the opinions I give. Sometimes I'll say "thanks for the Xper" as a way to be dismissive of the Asker's stupidity.

• Lol 😁
      That soumds pretty cool and just the appropriate response ;p

• Not me. I only write opinions on ones I have a good opinion on.

• yup it happens alllll the time