Is this place only good for relationship, self image, and sex type of questions? seems to be getting old?

just trying to find more interesting things on the site

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I've asked random questions lately but i understand what your talking about.. I am tired of the why do white girls only date black guys or Asian girls only date white guys why etc. .. grrr. Enough already

0|0
    0|0
    • i know. and this isn't even true. whites still prefer whites just like Asians prefer Asians majority of the time.

people need more life experience lol

• Honestly I think it's that way because they want to be socially accepted /come from a background that they think prohibits that. I wouldn't care if a guy I dated was black, Hispanic, Asian Latino, white etc. If they make each other happy WHO CARES!!! YEA life experience might help them only if they learn from them.

• Yeah, I get those feelings too. I guess we need to change it up with some more interesting questions! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • yah every question just seems to have an obvious answer to me... lol disinterested.

i ask life questions often and often get 2 to 3 answers lol

• Tag me next time if you want. I probably miss a lot of questions! :/

• lol maybe if its interesting enough i will

• Yes It would seem the most traffic on here Lately was after GAG's latest update. there was quite the backlash but has slowed to the same old again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there is o forums or anything like that, If it getting old I suggest posting questions that spark discussions if you looking for a bit more out of the site.

0|0
    0|0
    • i do all the time. its like people have nothing to bring to the table or simply disinterested

What Guys Said 4

• Friend do what I do and live in "Other" topic - Best chance to go off mainstream - Learned a load about agnotiscism and aethism yesterday from a dude after both of us answered a question on religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Socializing, having fun, seeing how many people think,

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder about that myself. However, it is called "Girls ask Guys."

0|0
    0|0
    • lolol

were both in our 30s and i feel this site is very teenagery and adolescent like with people uncertain about their worth in society and unexperienced just in life

• Show All
    • yes but the youngster dnt listen.

i often chuckle when a teen or a 20 yr old tries to give me advice lmao. the same people who say theyve never been in a relationship or had a career but are so knowledgeable lol its cute

• I know what you mean.

• I can understand your frustration.

0|0
    0|0