Is this place only good for relationship, self image, and sex type of questions? seems to be getting old?

just trying to find more interesting things on the site

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I've asked random questions lately but i understand what your talking about.. I am tired of the why do white girls only date black guys or Asian girls only date white guys why etc. .. grrr. Enough already

• i know. and this isn't even true. whites still prefer whites just like Asians prefer Asians majority of the time.

people need more life experience lol

• Honestly I think it's that way because they want to be socially accepted /come from a background that they think prohibits that. I wouldn't care if a guy I dated was black, Hispanic, Asian Latino, white etc. If they make each other happy WHO CARES!!! YEA life experience might help them only if they learn from them.

• Yeah, I get those feelings too. I guess we need to change it up with some more interesting questions! :)

• yah every question just seems to have an obvious answer to me... lol disinterested.

i ask life questions often and often get 2 to 3 answers lol

• Tag me next time if you want. I probably miss a lot of questions! :/

• lol maybe if its interesting enough i will

• Yes It would seem the most traffic on here Lately was after GAG's latest update. there was quite the backlash but has slowed to the same old again.

• Well there is o forums or anything like that, If it getting old I suggest posting questions that spark discussions if you looking for a bit more out of the site.

• i do all the time. its like people have nothing to bring to the table or simply disinterested

What Guys Said 4

• Friend do what I do and live in "Other" topic - Best chance to go off mainstream - Learned a load about agnotiscism and aethism yesterday from a dude after both of us answered a question on religion.

• Socializing, having fun, seeing how many people think,

• I wonder about that myself. However, it is called "Girls ask Guys."

• lolol

were both in our 30s and i feel this site is very teenagery and adolescent like with people uncertain about their worth in society and unexperienced just in life

• yes but the youngster dnt listen.

i often chuckle when a teen or a 20 yr old tries to give me advice lmao. the same people who say theyve never been in a relationship or had a career but are so knowledgeable lol its cute

• I know what you mean.

• I can understand your frustration.