GaGers! What brought you here?

Gagers! What brought you to use this site? Do you remeber how you found it? Are you glad you found it? If you could change one thing about it what would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Found it a few years ago (can't remember how lol) and I just recently started using it again because of some advice I needed :)

• And what about you? 😬

• Same my account says I created in May of 2013. I just recently started to use it more again. I am glad I have :)

• I made another account haha but I've been on here since 2012, more or less.

What Girls Said 9

• Some guy from another site told me about it. I signed up, but then didn't care for the questions that I saw, so I completely ignored it.

I've passed through a couple of times whenever I stumbled upon it. I think it was a few days ago when I actually began to get involved. My other two sites have staled horribly and I was looking for another one to get involved in.

• I was searching an answer to a question and it brought up a lot of websites. After going through a few I ended up on GAG.

• Randomly on Google one night asking a bunch of random questions. After Google led me here 3 different times, I decided to see what it was about. So I joined. One trip down the rabbit hole later and here I am.

• I was in a chatroom and someone posted a link to a really funny anal sex question. I wish I could remember what it was.

• I asked a question on Google (about nightmares)... It led me here.

• I Googled a question & was directed here.

• sheer and utter boredom

• "does he like me" - Google. com

• I found this site 4 years ago. I used it for a few months and then I stopped. I got back to it last year. I deeply regret why I signed in this site. Once I reach a high xper level and my amazon gift cards, I'm out. I never had a problem with a person online until today. I have been severely cyber bullied here. I have never thought that something stupid like cyber bullying would happen to me until I met someone here. I asked for help here about me being cyber bullied and no one helped me, that's very useless of this community. I will never talk to anyone here because I don't want to take the risk of getting cyber bullied, screw this community for not helping me of what I've gone through.

What Guys Said 8

• i had a general question about relationship stuff and typed something into google and stumbled upon this website

am I glad I found it? yes
    If I could change one thing what would it be? get rid of the jerks

• I asked a question about girls and was directed here

• 1. An evil spirit possessed me.

2. I'm happy about I found it

3. I want clickable links for private messaging and a better search feature

• The good looking chicks 😏

• Once upon a time I was googling: "Do girls don't want sex?" and I found this interesting webside here with opinions from both genders.

I'm glad I found some neat place about both genders without mysteries.

If I could change one little thing: REMOVE THE GENDER-ONLY FUNCTION!!!

• I was googling something, and found some guy posted something on here and was trolling and thought "This would be a good place to troll..."

• I was searching something on Google suddenly a link hit me, I installed it.
    I found it more better than Facebook and other sites. Now I have quit all other sites and staying here on gag.

• Clearly, the Dark Side of the Force...