Hey, I think I broke girlsaskguys... Why do I have two opinions on one question?

So yeah... I noticed I had two opinions for one question. I know that I made the top opinion on a different question, but on the same topic of racial pride. I'm not sure if it will show for anyone else, but you can check it out for yourself. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1392517-white-pride-is-not-racism-who-s-proud-of-being-white

Also, ignore the amount of tabs I have open please ^^
Hey, I think I broke girlsaskguys.... Why do I have two opinions on one question?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I'm pretty sure this means you are bi-racial, whether or not you were aware of it before.

You were allowed two opinions so you could post one representing one of your races, and another opinion to represent the other. That way, you could provide double the perspective on the topic. It might be that people of multiple genders are allowed to do the same in questions where gender is relevant (more often than racial questions like this one)

And don't try and tell me that I'm wrong because you look entirely white. Considering the abundance of evidence at hand, that is only a minor complication in my theory.

• I'm 100% black, my profile picture isn't me. Your theory is very interesting lol

• See, I knew you weren't just white.

Now I'm sure my theory has merit.

• I've done it, too. Welcome to the club

• Hahahaha you're just too powerful

• Have no idea

What Girls Said 1

• It was probably from two separate but similar questions which were merged.