How come no one wants to answer my questions?

If I had the answers I woukdnt be asking and I really value your opinions

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Really tho? lol

• If you take a look it's slow all over hardly anyone is pulling in many comments.

• I do on most of mine because they're interesting UNLESS it's just me asking a simple question like "How do you shave?" ^^

• @mistninja314 yes quality of question or simple ones like "what is your nationality" do play a part in how many comments you will receive

• I'll check them out !

• You have now been blessed with my presence.

• There seems to be a dry spell right now. Nobody's answering questions just posting

• how about you ask me right now?

• I posted one earlier you can view about a situation that happened earlier to me and my friend at work

• Ask questions about race.
    You'll get a lot of answers.

• You look crazy as hell, that's why.

• How do I look crazy?

• Whats your opinion of this picture

• This is a good pic:)

What Guys Said 7

• i did a brief skim and your questions aren't really the kinds that i tend to answer... just not what interests me really. by the way, dont bother with the gender filter unless you really want to keep a gender out of a conversation. people forget that having more people post on your question will have it bumped to the front page more often and seen by more people

• Because to many people post questions and not enough return the favor and answer others questions. And if their stupid i dont answer them.

• Well mine is not stupid it happened to me and my friend earlier and I wasn't sure what it meant

• i wasn't calling it stupid. Just making a generalization as to why people dont answer others.

• depends on the type of question

• because your profile picture is weird :p

• Because it's your everyday helpful GaG.. Not!

• Because they think you need a shirt

• I have noticed you sometimes use the gender filter, sometimes it just takes one to get the ball rolling. The gender filter... IS A FUCKING PROBLEM! lmao