Is there anyway to keep the questions and opinions on your profile to certain ages?

and LOCK it in? or do u have to chose a bracket every single time u sign in ? annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. If you use "My Feed", there's a button there that says "Remember". It will save the settings for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Are you talking about the age associated with your account, and how it's displayed on your posts? When your age changes it will also be updated on the posts you've already made, there's no way to change that.

• no im talking about choosing the age bracket of people ur asking or answering to and keeping it there so ur not answering all ages and asking all ages

• is this feature available ToA? if it is im unaware lol

• Oh alright, you said on your profile, so I wasn't sure what you meant. But yeah, if you were talking about your My Feed, then it looks TheINTJ covered it.

What Guys Said 3

• thats a feature now? i dont see an age blocker option anywhere.

• you can choose to question or answer by age yes. but i wanna keep it in that bracket. no have to remember to CHOOSE it everytime

• there's no such feature yet basically...

• I think so. there is no age limit to gag.