Should GAG have an search box for usernames?

Should it be provided, so you can find someone from their username instead of looking for messages or questions and opinions to find him/her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be a gift and a curse. It would be easier to find people. But it'd be easier to stalk them too.

What Girls Said 11

• I think that would be really cool. However, it probably is a lot more work than I realize. Lol So, I don't know if it's a realistic option for the site, it would be awesome though if they did implement something like that.

• That would be awesome. If you know their user name just type girlsaskguys. com/user/username in your browser and it will take you to their page.

• That would be a useful feature. That would be awesome actually.

• yeppp it would be helpful at times haahha but it could also become a real easy way to stalk people 0_0

• Yes! That would be wonderful!

• That would be a cool feature.

• no because then I'd stalk people

hide yo chickens

• No way! It makes it easier for stalkers to stalk and I've already had a problem with them already.

• Thats the only problem I think. But you can always block someone right? And put a fake country. Its not that you are exposed to serious danger...

• Who's stalking you? Let's take them out! ;)

• @Bellegirl21 I don't remember his name :/ but if I see hi again I'll let u know. 😊

• Yes, I think it's a good idea.

• Totally. It's annoying to have to find them the other way.

• Yes!!! That'd be a great feat.

What Guys Said 9

• What you can do, is follow no questions or topics, just users.
    Than, if you check your "my feed" you'll see the posts from the members you follow.
    And, if you want to see the profile (and activities) from a user you follow, click on any user and in the URL link change the user name to the person you were looking for.
    You can check check on their questions, opinions, takes,...

• that would be anothr great feature basically...:-)

• I always thought it was strange that they didn't have a directory system. It seems pretty rudimentary to have to type it all out.

• Yay for people to stalk me easier

• I think it should have autocomplete on mentions.

• It would be cool, but it would take away from the the "follow" feature of the site, so gag likely won't create it.

• Why would it?

• Thanks. I hope it made sense. :-p

• yeah i got u

• I would like it, but the levels of stalkingness would drastically increase.

No matter. I still like the idea! 😁👍

• Yeah YEAH yeah, Sure Sure sure, We need to use it😄

• If I can remember their username, I go to my profile and delete my username in the url, replace it with theirs, hit enter, and get stalkin!

• What if you want to guess if a username exists?

• lol why? I think in has a pretty decent structure and system.

• Shoot! That's how this one stalker keeps finding me!