Whats the stupidiest question you have come across in G@G?

for me it was these two:
1) was a girl asking g@gers "how many kids should I have?" I had to take a double look on the question daaammmmmnnnnn
2) A classic " What do you think of Turkey?" its not like Turkey will cease to exist if nobody likes it, jeeezzzz

3) "how tall do you think I am" asked without a photo or any clues
4) where can I find a virgin questions
5) why don't white girls like white guys
6) can you be sexually active in your 20's ( fresh out of the oven)

Most Helpful Guy

• To many to list.

• I am 17, he is 42.

He looked at me, does he likes me.

What do you think of me or any other controversial aspect.

Rate me.

Ass or boobs preference.

Dick size.

Post selfies.

A girl not having sex after first date, is she manipulative?

A girl/boy rejected him, is he playing hard to get.

A guy talks to me, Does he like me? .

A 22 year old girl asking, i am too old for this size.

Infact i have a list all these questions xD.

• How do you hump a pillow? another one
      welcome

• Hahaha.
      Great question you asked :).

What Girls Said 30

• A guy posted a question to rate his dick making his avatar pic of his penis.

The WORST PART WAS THAT IT WAS PIXELATED!!! LIKE HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO RATE THAT?

• Any of the does she/he like me questions.

• The one that got recently removed.

Guy was crying about involuntary celibacy, trying to "raise awareness".

Bruh, you failing to get laid doesn't require "awareness". The guy pretty much expected women to pity fuck him in order to prevent rape and murder of women.

Lolwut.

• Too many to list. Although my favorite has to be one that was a 36-45 year old man asking "why can't she have kids?" So I opened it because I thought it was serious and that I might be able to provide advice or information. OF COURSE NOT! He was asking why his girlfriend, who was on birth control and didn't want any more kids and already had a kid and had problems in the past with fertility, couldn't have kids.

• Once I saw something like "If I put holy water into my gf's vagina, will she become a virgin again?"

And the racial related questions, rate me, boobs/dick...

• "how to attract a middle school guy?" and she was an anonymous 18-24 year old girl

• Penis questions.
    Message to all the guys who are anxiously measuring their penises & wondering if they are going to get chicks: your penis is not everything. It is obvious that girls prefer a penis that is bigger than a coin but small enough that is not going to destroy your freaking vagina, but we would not dump our perfect man because of the size of his penis. Why don't you try focusing in other aspects that you can actually improve?

• there was this girl asking if she should loose her virginity or not.. She was 13.

Anything before 35 is too young!!!

• I think you have shoot yourself in the foot her...

• That's fucking bullshit. Women still have one or two after 35.

• And the decision to have sex DOES NOT equate about producing kids... shesshh... What is with the political correctness here?

• Well there are probably plenty of them I can't remember so I'm going to say those gaggers who aren't virgins but want virgin wife or that gagger who secretly thinks Islam is stupid but dates Muslim men only then comes on here and asks what she should do.

• Don't forget the girl who accidentally cheated on her BF... what should she do now?

• 80% of the questions on here are inherently stupid & redundant, which is part of the reason why I haven't been so active on this site lately.

But the most bizarre question I've ever come across was one where I believe a guy was asking how to remove lightbulb glass out of his butt.

• Stupid questions like
    "This guy texted me and told me he liked me a lot and that he wants to get together sometime. Do u think he likes me?"
    Or
    " I sneezed today like 10 times and coughed 4 times plus I don't feel good. Do you think I could be getting sick?"

Just stupidly obvious questions like that.

• Lol.. This one has just appear now "Can you be sexually active in you're 20s?"

• No no of course not, not until you're married (being sarcastic!)

• Gosh @MaisGem21 .. Just how did you manage to last so long?

• Was waiting for the right guy :)

• Questions like "he looked at me, does he like me"

• There isn't just one, but there are a few stupid ones:
    1. Fetish questions, like "Do you have to pee right now?"
    2. Mediocre guys with nothing to offer asking "Why can't I get hot girls?"
    3. "Do men/women like big boobs/penises?"
    4. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1396323-am-i-too-old-to-be-on-this-site

• Wait... why do guys ask if you have to pee? I've seen several questions like that & I don't really think my pee is that interesting. How is that a fetish?

• Rate me questions are dumb its obvious they think they are attractive but feel the need to inflate their ego further

• something about the color of nipples and do girls poop? ahha

• This woman was asking if her boss was trying to get her pregnant...

• Oh wait never mind she asked if her boyfriend was trying to get her pregnant, apparently he humped her at work XD

• Did you know that girls wipe themselves when they pee? The English was horrible in the original worded question lol and apparently he thought we just air dried.

• lmfao sounds daft like hell

• @Creole_Flavor I would hate to think what kind of girls he got with if he has just found out that girls do have to wipe. I would avoid even standing 5ft near him, might have HIV or AIDS or any STD... don't know where he's been and I don't want to find out.

• I always wanted to ask this question...
    "Why do people deny that they are snoring?"
    Like serious if you tell someone to stop snoring, they deny it and get so angry.
    I get angry because, how would they know if they weren't snoring eh?

Anyways the most stupidest is the sexist, racial, and dick questions.

• sexist, racial, and dick yeah shows the mentality of some of the people here

• I think some dude asked once if guys could get pregnant. not sure though.

• There's was one that was like "Have you ever eaten dog food?" Oh wait it was mine :p

• Do you think my dick is too small/ big for guys
    and Boobs for girls

• "What do you think about Turkish people?"
    "Do you like Turkey?"
    "Do you think Turkish men are handsome?"

Basically the questions revolving around Turkey are normally quite stupid considering how much they get asked.

• Penis size questions.
    Obvious Catfish questions.
    Hate propaganda masked as question.

• 75% of the questions on here are stupid. Often amusing questions but definitely stupid.

• Probably the "guys do you like shy girls/5'6 120 lb girls/quiet girls/big dicks/shy guys/ and any other physical attribute"

• Or "what does it mean when (guy/girl) stares for a second?" -_-

• I came across one where a guy asked which hand I wiped my ass with.

What Guys Said 21

• Do girls poop? *facepalms repeatably* No they are robots that don't have a digestive system! Good lord...

• I'll put a disclaimer that the question could've been a trolling question but...

This girl was asking why her boyfriend was pissed off that she gave another guy a bj.

• Lol I think turkey is good to eat while watching football.

But to answer your q, it slips my mind right now if I remember it I'll update you on it

• There are a few. Is my 8 or 10 inch penis big enough. Labia questions. How about I'm 19 and I've slept with 25 guys does that make me a slut. Haha. Oh wait and the what size boobs do guys like. I know people are insecure about body parts and we can thank TV for that but c'mon this site is not very helpful. You'll get people saying what you want to hear and wise asses making you feel worse.

• ...
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1396323-am-i-too-old-to-be-on-this-site
    ...

You have no right to browse this site ApexAlpha

• "What color nipples do you prefer?"

😑

• any of the "what does it mean" questions

• Most recent...

"My friends with benefits took my wedding rings off my finger and threw them to the other side of the room. Why did he do this?"

• Remember when guys in the sexual behavior category would keep specifically asking the straight girls if they liked boobs? Well it's a tie between that, and this one guy who anonymously asked (in two separate questions) whether blowjobs or tit sex could get his girlfriend pregnant. www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/714-epic-facepalm.jpg

• skin absorption of sperm, very simple explanation

...

I couldn't type that out with a straight face

• There are three things about humanity that you should never underestimate:
      *cruelty
      *the level of messed-up
      *stupidity

• You acknowledged the Turkey questions, which barely anyone seems to be doing. You've earned a great deal of respect from me.

• "Have you broken up with your gf if she took dump in your toilet? "
    The dude who asked that question said he broke up with his gf because she did that. Not sure if troll or complete idiot tho..

• Many ones like:

Do you think girls fart?
    What he is thinking now?
    Rate my boobs
    Dominance of pussies
    Etc.

• doesn't really bother me that much.

• "I ate a spoonful of detergent so now wht?"

Lol

• Thin gurls asking if their fat... WTF

• Just came across this one:

Why do atheists get married?

I'm catholic but come on...

• There is no such thing as a stupid question. That might me amusing but not stupid.

• Then you have obviously worked in retail my friend

• Teacher: "And remember class, there is no such thing as a stupid question."
      Me: "Just Stupid People."

As I always like to add.

• Ok, I take it back, I've just read some of the questions, and a lot of them are pretty stupid. I knew there were a lot of stupid people in the world, but this is ridiculous.

• Do fathers love their kids?

• Which kind of questions you would like to see then?

• 0|1
    • common they might think people have some psychic powers that can read minds and hearts, hmmmmmm (possibility)

• love can drive you crazy,, they get off when it comes to the big L

• "You can't see mist but he can see you" LMAO

• Your questions