Am I too old to be on this site?

there are so many younger guys and girls on here i feel old xxx

Most Helpful Guy

• Recently they lowered the minimum age to 13. It means most people here are too young to give much advice, and generally won't ask or listen to it except from other 13 year olds.

There are astill a fair number of us old timers here, but they really should split the site by age now, have all the under 18's together. Sure you could still answer any question, but they'd prefer to be by themselves, and I'd like a space for us adults.

What Guys Said 21

• You're 22 , no ur not old to be here. there are people from thrities and forties and fifties here. and i have helped answer their questions and received a generous reply on my question from that age group! (i was anonymous) but they do show the age bracket.

• Yes, you are definitely too old. You should leave this site to us younger folks.

• You're funny!

• Nah, you are fine. Plenty of us old people here.

• you're probably about the median age of the users here! I'm seven years older than you and I never talk about being "old". :-P

• Well I'm older see my age if anyone should feel old to be here should be me
    the stie is dominated the most by age 18-24

• Don't worry, your not cognitively developed enough to be exempt. You think just slightly better than a teenager but actually reason at about the same level.

• Am I too old? There's certainly 30 and 40 year olds - even 50 year olds on this site. So, you are definitely not too old.

• If 22 is old, I owe Death 10 years + interest.

• Nope most of the people on this site are either in their early or late twenties.

• Yeah, go back to your retirement village you old hag lol

• You have nothing to worry about... i'm twice your age!

• Hmmmmm damn you're so old you still probably use a vcr

• Hey everyone needs advise here, and everyone has a different viewpoint. Age don't matter (in a mass majority of cases)

• No your too young

• You feel old. How about me then?

• Too old to be on here? Haha no you're certainly not. You're still young looking for answers just like the rest of our era; we aren't old we're just getting started with life!!

• you're the target demographic

• You forgot about me?

• If you're too old, then I'm ancient

What Girls Said 12

• LOL *FACEPALM*
    how? just how? a lot, if not most of us are 18-24 ... iv seen like 10 polls that give that result.

• I've seen people in their fifties on here so you're not too old at all. There isn't an age limit here and older people can often give better advice.

• What the flipping fridges?

• No not really, you're part of the 18-24 age group, which is the most common age group here. You just seem to encounter many people younger people here, lately , that doesn't mean there aren't plenty others on this site that are older than you.

• I've seen people on here in their 60s. You have nothing to worry about.

• Kitty if your old I must be ancient. lmao hahahahaha

• Whaaaat? No, actually most people on here are about your age

• You're not too old. You're not even old. peoplle over 30 are old

• Perhaps if you were to act your age then the answer would be NO... But you continually ask such stupid idiotic questions the answer would now have to be YES.

Please just quietly GO AWAY.. DISAPPEAR.. And leave us all in peace.

• How is 22 old? That gets on my nerves.

• I feel like it's about 50/50 on here, so I don't think you're too old