What percentage of "girls" on GAG are actually guys?

It's pretty obvious that a significant number of "girls" on GAG are guys. Perhaps, the opposite is true as well. Why do people feel the need to hide or lie about their gender on GAG? What do they get out of it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think it's as common as other people seem to think. I feel like most people here are legitimately the sex they claim to be. But of course, I have no way of really knowing.

• lol, well we can't actually answer this...

but I'm here to verify my identity:P

u can kinda tell who's legit and who's kinda questionable here though.

• I don't think it's a very high percentage. It probably takes a lot of work to pretend you're the opposite gender without slipping up at some point. There's no reason for it.

• To be quite honest how will we ever know the answer to this.

I tend to try using my woman's intuition if am in any doubt with suspicious looking questions as well as messages.

Oh, and the last time I looked (right now as am typing this) I have a bust and a vagina.. Hopefully that still makes me female. :)

• I feel like guys posing as girls are in the minority.

• Some "girls" have sent me seemingly innocent messages at first, but then started talking about sex and masturbation. So they get off on it, I guess.

• There are some. You can understand the questions they ask.
    They hide their indentity because they are trying to get close to girls ; then they can act as a *friend* So it won't seem as creepy.

• %98.9. Take it from me I'm a 67 old grandpa using this chick's pic as an avatar! :O

• I suspect some are but not sure I feel its a "significant" amount. I had one private message me that I'm sure was actually a guy. The question asked regarding blow jobs appeared fishy.

• What percentage would you guess? I have seen quite a few questions that are obvious clues.

• No idea.. Guessing wouldn't be an informed accurate percentage. But some yes.. But I don't think a large %

• Not a guy but I wish I was.

• You coulden't pay me enough to stick it in a hole in the wall! Somehow I know it ain't gonna end up like some p*rno movie with cute girl on the other side. Something very terrible would happen.

• when you pull out, there'll prob be a centipede slithering all over it

don't you wanna experience that

• I think it's probably around 1-5% I don't think I've met any. all the girls I've come across have all been pretty stereotypical as in their views and how they perceive the world, I don't think a guy would ever fake that just for fun because I don't have those views and I can't fake it.

• LOLOL I always wondered that >.>

• I 100% have a vagina

• Well I pretended I was a guy on another website once lol. Because nobody was messaging me so I wanted to see if I would get more friends that way, and I did

• I'm not a guy I'm just desperate :(

What Guys Said 7