Do you ever read a question, then run for your life?

I recently read a question and I couldn't get away from it fast enough. Has that ever happened to you?

I love that so many of you posted action gifs

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I've never tried to run for my life from a question hahaa. but I tried to run away from a deer, fuck I thought it was gonna catch me fosho but it stopped chasing.

• Not really. But there are some questions here that I can not read at all and I try but they loose me. They have very long questions which is fine. But they could break it up a little bit so its not just one massive paragraph.

• Yeah, it happens also with opinions. There are just some that are disturbing. I know we shouldn't judge, but sometimes it's just involuntary.

But it's the Internet, so some questions and opinions are fake, they're just people trying to be seen as super cool.

• I find that if I can't get past the subject verb disagreement in the question, I don't even open it.

Its:

"What did he mean?"

NOT

"What did he meant?"

• Yeah, it happens to me quite often!

• Yes, what was your question?

• Oh yeah that happens all the time

• no, i haven't.

What Girls Said 3