Anyone remember how you found GaG?

I remember how i found gag, I was completely irratated because i felt that Kate Upton was not as "Hot" than she was getting credited for and was so annoyed by this i went online to see if anyone felt the same way LOL. So i pulled up google and typed,"Does anyone else think kate upton is ugly?" thats when i found the link to GirlsAskGuys, My very first post was, "Kate Upton.. Is She Hot?" the thing even let me add a poll! Hahaha that was some pretty dope ass shit! Ever sense than I've been pretty addicted to the site.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1295979-kate-upton-is-she-hot
This was my first post. If you want add your very first post as well.
Seems to google is beginning to get lazy because they're shoving they're questions to girl ask guys.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• A guy that I met on another site said I had great advice and showed me this site. I signed up for it and got bored quickly due to the questions being asked. So I never really bothered.

A few days ago another site I got on became pretty stale and monotonous. So I remembered this one and decided to give it a try.

• I was trying to figure out how guys' brains work so I Googled the question and it brought me to this place! :p

• Yes I was looking for an answer to a question on google. It brought a list of websites up. After I went through some I ended up on GAG

• I was asking a question on Google and it led me here. It looked very interesting, but I didn't sign up right away for an account cause I was committed to yahoo answers for a long time, but finally I got tired of YA and I decided to try this out and I loved it and still do.

• I asked a question - typed it into google, and this site came on. =)

• I used to go on here since I was like 12. I never signed up though.

But I decided to sign up 3 months ago because some idiot thought it www funny to throw baseballs at me

• I was obsessed with a subject, so I typed a question on Google and it brought me here.

• Asked a question on Google, then it brought me here. I thought the site was interesting then, I signed up and asked a question. I think it was how should I tell my crush I like him. (I did it and it didn't really go good but, not as bad as I thought)

• Asked a question on google & here I am

• Just joined this morning. Needed some adviSe on relationship, especially 8 years of it... I'm all confused.

• I was Googling something and accidentally found GaG

What Guys Said 8